Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

morning all!

i wanted to stay in bed this morning, but i got out, and now i'm at work.  i'm at my retail job tomorrow at 11, but i can't write - not when i'm running a register. *sigh*

I wanted to stay in bed, too.  I didn't sleep well last night.

I'm staring at my hatchies hoping that will make them grow up faster so I can grab more Halloween eggs from the AP.  

12 minutes ago, Classycal said:

I'm staring at my hatchies hoping that will make them grow up faster ....

oh mood.

also, i did some writing today. word count is in my sig XD

Got 6 more eggs - Desipis and Caligene.  There's not much to choose from.  

hey, so that mmpfff mmmpff spoiler about the new halloweenie ones - is that a guarantee?  i only checked the wiki cause i saw something on one of the discords, and i was nosy.  if you want to know, it's under the "currently being released" part of the wiki.  i'd see about it, only if it was guaranteed.

(let me know if i ought to hide this post, if it's toooo spoilery?)

52 minutes ago, trystan said:

hey, so that mmpfff mmmpff spoiler about the new halloweenie ones - is that a guarantee?  i only checked the wiki cause i saw something on one of the discords, and i was nosy.  if you want to know, it's under the "currently being released" part of the wiki.  i'd see about it, only if it was guaranteed.

(let me know if i ought to hide this post, if it's toooo spoilery?)

I don't think it is too spoilery. They are talking about it in the News thread.

14 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I don't think it is too spoilery. They are talking about it in the News thread.

whew.

although i did ask over in the encyclopedia thread - someone had posted one to help with views, and they said they haven't seen where it didn't happen.

It seems like the only failure is if they dodge -- and then they are just normal.

33 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

It seems like the only failure is if they dodge -- and then they are just normal.

good to know.  i'll have to think about that....

I think I'll wait till next year and try it on two of my bred ones.

Quiet but lucrative shop day. We had a visit from the Covid ambassadors, who seemed to like what we were doing (sanitizer, masks, being outside, even what we were selling - one returned to shop!).

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:

We had a visit from the Covid ambassadors, who seemed to like what we were doing (sanitizer, masks, being outside, even what we were selling - one returned to shop!).

Cool! :D

Just now, purplehaze said:

Cool! :D

Yeah, I was pleased. My stomach sank when they first walked in, thinking they'd come to shut us down.

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I think I'll wait till next year and try it on two of my bred ones.

I'd be more inclined to try it if I had my full quota of 8, but I gave two away to a friend who missed the drop. If I change a pair of them that only leaves me with four regular ones.

I haven't decided. I thought maybe I'd catch more eggs in the AP, but the AP has over 100 people hunting there and I'm getting so much lag that half the time the eggs don't even show up -- no picture, just a link that says egg! Not very helpful! XD

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I'd be more inclined to try it if I had my full quota of 8, but I gave two away to a friend who missed the drop. If I change a pair of them that only leaves me with four regular ones.

I haven't decided. I thought maybe I'd catch more eggs in the AP, but the AP has over 100 people hunting there and I'm getting so much lag that half the time the eggs don't even show up -- no picture, just a link that says egg! Not very helpful! XD

Exactly. I gave two away to someone who'd missed as well. XD Great minds, you and I!

The AP's insane, but I'm doing well with lurkers from there.

Edited by Lagie
Typo...

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The AP's inane, but I'm doing well with lurkers from there.

Insane?

Yeah, the older breeds have been fairly easy. I've found some nice Marrows and Caligenes and Desipis, but the newer ones are hard. And now I am out of Aeons, so...

Just now, purplehaze said:

Insane?

Yeah, the older breeds have been fairly easy. I've found some nice Marrows and Caligenes and Desipis, but the newer ones are hard. And now I am out of Aeons, so...

That was supposed to be insane. XD I fixed it. :P

I'm glad I'm hunting an older breed actually. I've only seen one pitfire and one kohlrabi...

Happy NaNo-ing!

I'm going to read for a bit then head to bed.

What are you all talking about the spoiler thing?  Do the Halloween dragons do something special? 

Edit...  okay I looked it up.  Will it do this on any Halloween Dragon or only the new ones?

Edit again...  Neat.  I only had one kill though.  

Edited by Classycal

SPIRIT!

*glomps*

A little pleased since I got to floor 40 in Oninaki and annoyed at the new Playstation Store site because it looks like they removed all the in-game pictures and trailers XD

How's you?