Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Well at least you get free time to nap/play with puppers/read/draw.

If my power went off my boss would just call me into the office to do manual labour. They can't have me doing nothing on work's time XD

If I had a laptop to do my work I would have gone to Paarl where one of the newspapers is located and work from there.

But because I have a full desktop pc I can't

Shush. No mention of laptops. My boss might hear and try and get me one for my week off. 

XD

They might be planning that for us.... But I don't know if they are will to pull out that amount of money for eight people

Yes. I may also try today if I find enough bait. You can only carry so much at once.

If I win the lotto can I buy you a switch as well as a playstation? I think I may need help with my island XD

XD

I accept those offers!

I really would love to get a PS but even the PS4 is still to expensive for me

I was looking at some games as well now.

But I quickly closed it.... I don't want to see the specials. Otherwise I will be buying something XD

Thats awesome!! Congrats!! 

Also the power just went off.

Yeah got enough airtime for posting luckily. 

So now its two and a half of stayitwarm in bed XD

Edited by DragonSpirit009

1 hour ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Also the power just went off.

That's so frustrating, esp when you have things to do.

Sturgery. XD That's funny, Fortune!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Julian locked himself out of his house when he went walking his dogs this morning. Good thing we have each other's keys and I was already up. 

I did sleep better last night so feel more clear-headed this morning. It's going to be another hot and humid day.

Huzzzaaaaaahhhhhh!!

Power is back on. But the nap kinda threw me off now.

morning all!  it's supposed to be warm today. ick.

i named my Black Truffles for characters in The Musketeers.  i'm off to look for another CB one so he can be Aramis. XD ... i have to wait until i'm un-egglocked first... cause you know i'll find one now, right?

D'Artagnan too?

Good afternoon CPA!

Got some sleep but the anxiety is stressing me out... need food and maybe a nap. 

It might be good just to find some kitties to play with...

25 minutes ago, a_god_s said:

D'Artagnan too?

him and Constance are the eggs you sent me! :D

are you near a cat cafe?

...or you could come visit me and my kitties? 👍

My furniture arrived! Huzzah! So tomorrow we get to fill the shelves with books (our book room is completely full - and we have enough hardcovers outside to fill it again - they will go in the new shelves - and then we have enough boxes of unsorted books to fill it again! We are drowning in books!)!

A_god_s maybe you need a kitten!  They are so cute.

Books are good Lagie.  Do they sell though?

Muggy today.  

Got more stuff from the house today.  Need to throw away a bunch of stuff though.  

hi guys! time for my ever-intermittent drop in ^_^ i see lagie is around and i actually have a question: do you remember wonton55912? i reconnected with them recently! we're talking as i'm writing this, they can't remember any of their old dc passwords lol

did you just move or did you get new furniture?? :o books are always fun, i really need to get a proper shelf of my own...

i have disappointingly had to drop out of college because of covid >.> my college is staying online and i straight up can't do digital classes... this sucks a lot honestly. but i've been trying to fill my time with my own creations! i picked up an old world i was working on when i was 16, i've redesigned a whole bunch of the characters and added a ton of new stuff to the world :D i feel so rewarded looking at the work i've done

They do, @Classycal! Esp since people are supposed to be staying home. ;)

The new furniture is shelving at my shop, @dangershy. And yes I do remember wonton! Please send my best!

That's a shame about school but at least you have something to fill your time. I am SO glad to not be teaching any longer. I would have been a lousy online teacher.