Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Hi there WS!

Very true and here by us the different races use them different as well.

Like for most of the white people they feel uncomfortable when you call someone just you (Jy in Afrikaans).... While with colored people it's normal

5 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

I don't know unless you might be referring to Jan van Riebeeck.... Which we call Oom Jan at times. He gets blamed for everything, even for racism, and he died in the 1600's XD

We all currently call our President Oom Cyril. We have a lot of fun with him. But he is actually a good president!

Yup, Oom Jan. That was it. :P

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Where's your partner in crime this week, Spirit? I'm trying to send her a hatchling and don't want it growing up on my scroll.

Hi, WS! Yeah, I am now actually Aunt to a few people, and even that takes some getting used to.

8 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

I'm very unpredictable @Lagie o3o I may appear at any point.

As indeed you do! XD

Glad you got your wee Moomin. :)

Today's task is lots of pricing and several containers to shift.

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

LAGIE!

*huggles*

To all my friends kids I'm Tannie Leen. XD They can't pronounce my whole name yet

Good Morning CPA!

Just flying thru... got so much stuff to do before the rain get to pouring down!

Edited by a_god_s
*snags brownies and toast & jelly too!*

Tannie Leen, I like that! :)

SO, half the work done at the shop. It's going much more slowly than I anticipated, and I'm grumpy today from not sleeping well last night.

Good afternoon, CPA!

Gloomy day here. They were predicting rain for most of the day but we have just had very overcast skies so far. It's making me sleepy at this point because I woke way too early this morning.

I caught up some on my dragon naming. I named all my recent adults. I still have 60+ unnamed Splits. I usually don't name the purebred ones until they have offspring because I give my breeding pairs names that start with the same letter. I would have a lot more than that except at some point I started temporarily "naming" them with their code and gen.

Good news... didn't rain at all today ... yay!  Still need to get the grass cut. Its almost tall enough to lose the dog out there!!

*sigh* I've got a lot of dragons to name even though I have close to 800 that are "cool codes" and don't get named.

I guess that's another for my todo list.

Edited by a_god_s
*looks around... snags another brownie*

So, two of you with no rain.

Make that three, but we were never expecting any! Hot and humid here.

I've realized a very large chunk of my unnameds is made up of lurkers and mints. The rest of them are probably less than a third of the total, which makes me feel better about it! XD

No rain here today either, though I think it looks like it might? I dunno, I’m crummy at predicting the weather XD 

0F569831-9A6C-4752-9027-02F894AE3131.thumb.jpeg.efc359d334fe681d6a05e99abb8627c6.jpeg

And a few art-ish Marvel things I did this week.

Wanda Maximoff + Speechless - Naomi Scott [Aladdin 2019 soundtrack]

DBFEE8B3-4643-4440-99E3-A319418F785C.thumb.png.4ce14ce9f1380efde7b4f91e91396301.png
The Maximoff twins + A Million Dreams - Zif Zaifman, Hugh Jackman and Michelle Williams [The Greatest Showman soundtrack]
5AF1DD37-6E20-4BE1-A9FF-5D4DE41420C3.thumb.png.22a090407e52eb9ba70821ef6e4ba155.png

Loki + Be Prepared [The Lion King 2019 soundtrack]

7F4B665F-E77A-481E-A383-970F60C6BE52.thumb.png.e204cfe69e749f970220a6a957b2677f.png

I live on soundtracks. And art. And Marvel. XD 

Beautiful sky, Swift.

Hmm. Can I make it fit a photo contest theme... ? :D

*yawns* I do hope I sleep better tonight.

That is a lovely sky Swift!

Sweet dreams Lagie :)

Edited by a_god_s
*trots off to restock brownie making supplies for Lagie and fluffs her pillow*

@trystan any special lineage you are looking for in Black alts? I could try something for you, if you like.

Good morning everyone!

Man what weird week of weather. First the hail which is very rare here and now last night a massive thunderstorm. Which is even more rare here in the Western Cape

Cold. Very cold.

And also annoyed. Power is going out again during my game time 😒

Yeah it's really frustrating man.

Right in my game time!

The weather has been really weird here. Usually its nice this time of year but they are predicting even more snow