RainDear

ANSWERED:Fertility can't be used on unnamed dragons? SOLVED

I have 2 problems with fertility. One may be intentional, but it's a pain.

When I use fertility and scroll down to the dragon I want, I click on the dragon and the page scrolls back to the top and I have to scroll through again to the dragon I want, this time when I click on it it highlights and I am able to use fertility on it. For me, it seems to always work this way, so maybe this is intended.

Today I want to breed unnamed dragons. When I first scroll down to the dragon I want it is there. When I click on it, the page scrolls back to the top and when I scroll back down, the unnamed dragons are no longer on the list. I really hope this isn't intended.

Are these two things supposed to happen? I haven't used fertility a lot, but these breedings are important to me

I have never had those things happen to me, ever, and I use fertility a LOT! So they are not intentional. Neither of them. I'm sorry I don't have a clue why you are having that happen, though.

I haven't had that particular issue with Fertility/Breeding before, but what you're describing does remind me of my own annoying happenstance in those screens. Don't suppose you've saved your password so it autofills? Mine is and it tries to fill the 'search' bar with my name/password and it borks up the list, sometimes twice, making me scroll multiple times and/or filters the list and makes some dragons disappear.

You are right! I didn't even know there was a search bar. My user name was auto-filled there and I thought that was " normal". Thanks,, problem solved.