SarutheDragon

What is your favorite animal?

Penguins! Especially emperor penguins. I absolutely adore them. 

Close followers are snowy owls and wolves, and any sort of cat.

I absolutely LOVE Wolves. I have been fortunate enough to be able to play with a couple of them and even hold a tiny wolf pup. Of course I love almost all animals. I currently don't have any pets but I really want to get a trio of rats. I am food friends with several of the local ethical breeders and run one of the largest groups about rats on Facebook for my area. I am an advocate for ethical breeding, rescue and proper information on care etc. :D

Sea Slugs and Ants 
Yeah a weird combo for sure...

Ants are very underrated, like Honeypot Ants, Bullet Jaw Ants, I get why people don't like ants but I'm a huge fan of them

Sea Slugs are strange little fellas and I love how strange they are lol

Birds. Especially swallows along with any form of sparrows or similarly sized feather ball on stick legs. 

Cats primarily (cheetah if we're talking wild variant), though I also like otters and foxes.

Cat or any small furry animal (Except caterpillars).

And various arthropods, especially spiders

In the case of fantasy creatures, they are Dragons, or highly intelligent creatures similar to cats with bat wings and jointed legs, which are super beautiful and charming.

I really like those dangerous predators. They are beautiful in every sense. XvX

But I'm afraid of worms. XAX

------

Fortunately, I have about five cats and a dog. They are really naughty-- XP

Edited by AbrelBeta

I used to be a very big dog person but since my cat has chosen me as it's human butler I've fallen in love with cats. (I used to believe that cat's couldn't be cuddly or affectionate since the only cats I interacted with were strays.)

I also like otters - especially asian small clawed otters. 

I like most animals with the exception of monkeys/apes/primates. The uncanny valley makes me nope nope nope. 

cats (domestic and wild) are my favorite, but I like most animals except the ones that would directly hurt people or other creatures for fun so I'm not big on tigers, I still think they're cool, but I would never keep a pet tiger or a tank of piranhas lol.

My choice might be obvious, but besides Axolotl I really like cats and snakes, and iguanas.. and owls. 

I like many animals. 

Oh gosh this is actually very difficult to answer. Favorite wild animal? I'm gonna say at this moment Red-Tailed Hawks. I love birds of prey. And also because I have just this huge irrational desire to fly. So part of it comes from if I could be an animal.

Domestic animal: Cats hands down. They purr, they're cuddly, they got cute little beans and peets. And when they blep is just *chef's kiss* .

I do love almost all animals. Wolves are a favorite and so are dolphins. I also love otters and domesticated rats and ferrets and stoats. I have a family of squirrels out here and a pair of red-tailed hawks that nest in one of my trees out here too. Pretty much anything with 4 legs and fur. I want a dog....but it has to be a bigger breed like a chocolate lab or something. My son wants a husky because they look wolf like. 🐺

Can't choose.

I am kept by a bunch of ungrateful parrots, a crew of finny critters and an 18 year old grumpy old git of a cat.

I really want to get a dog but have a lack of fencing to keep the puppy safe.

One day...

It's a bit of a list because I have so many. 

Favorite animal that I own: Argentine Tegu 

Favorite Snake: Boelene's Python

Favorite Venomous Snake: King Cobra 

Favorite lizard: Lace Monitor

Favorite Venomous Lizard: Komodo Dragon

Favorite Chelonian: Fly River Turtle

Favorite Amphibian: Chinese Giant Salamander

Favorite Crocodilian: Gharial 

Favorite Tarantula I Own: Grammostola pulchra

Favorite Tarantula I Don't Own Yet: Theraphosa stirmi

Favorite animal OVERALL: Tuatara

For big cats leopards have special spot in my heart. Especially the snowy ones.

I have a lot of favorites, but the one that'll always hold a special place in my heart is the pangolin. Sadly, a lot of pangolin species are endangered because of poaching, so they're pretty vulnerable right now. Pangolins are super sweet. They go around eating insects like termites all night, and sleep during the day. I'd like to see one in real life, one day..

Land Animal: Wolf

Ocean: Dolphin

Fantasy: Dragon

Arachnid: Mexican Red-Knee Tarantula

I will 100% pass on crickets and June-bugs...they both totally creep me out!