SarutheDragon

What is your favorite animal?

I will say my favourite wild animal is a gifrrafe, there just so tall and blond like me haha followed closely by polar bears 

Favourite domestic animal I'd say dogs/guinea pigs :)

Edited by Bloommist

I like dogs and cats because I love having them as pets, horses because of our pet horses (and horses are very pretty), and deer are pretty too. :)

I think the only animals I actively don't want to be around are venomous snakes and invertebrates. Other than that, I'm pretty cool with most critters. Dogs are great pets. Cats are too as long as you have the patience to deal with them (which I don't really have, so I just cuddle on other people's felines and let them deal with their finicky ways). Pet fish are boring to me, but I can see why others like them. Haven't been around many pet birds.

Wild animals I am particularly fond of include wolves, sea-wolves (better known as orcas or killer whales), lions, elephants, pandas, and bald eagles. 

There is one other domesticated animal I love, and that is the horse. I have always loved horses. And I love watching them in their various sports, be it racing or rodeo. I always try to watch the race for the Triple Crown every year. And I love going to local rodeos. Apparently just as much care and breeding go into producing bucking broncs as into producing racehorses. At least, that's what the folks running my city's annual rodeo have said.

I have so many favourites! My username refers to a crow (the hooded crow) so that's obviously one of them and I do generally love birds, especially terns, starlings, cranes and seagulls. I'm very fond of foxes and cats, too.

Also... weasels, cheetahs (my childhood favourite), otters, polar bears and other arctic animals, squirrels, hares, deer...

Edited by Varislapsi

Unsurprisingly, the family canidae are my favorites. Especially dogs, wolves, and foxes.

I'm also quite fond of the common raven.

I've always loved Wolves, as well as Hawks. But as much as I love them I have to admit cats have a special place in my heart.

Love dogs, all dogs, any dogs, just let me pet the dogs! Also very fond of horses, although I haven't been able to see them in awhile. And snakes, dolphins, lizards, cats... And of course unicorns (they are real dangit!). 

Some people may not count them, but I adore insects! My favorites are beetles, moths, and mantids! I'm also fond of mantidflies and spiders (though spiders aren't technically insects, they do get grouped in with them quite a bit.) I'm hoping on raising beetles when I'm in a more stable point in my life! :)

Can I be that pretentious jerk who says dragons are their favorite animal or no?

They just make me

so happy

If we're talking about real animals: foxes are dope. cats are dope. big cats are dope, especially cheetahs! I love bears I think they're great.

I generally just really love wild animals, except birds kind of freak me out.

Birds! I love birds, all of them. But my favorite type of birds are the ones not many people like! Pigeons and Chickens! Especially pigeons. I also love ravens and parrots.

Ever since I was a really little kid, cats have been my favourite. They all love me (compensation from universe because non-online people don’t like me. A fair trade) and they come often over and say hi, sometimes at inconvenient times. I also love snakes. My favourite type of dragon type on DC are the snake like ones. 
I also like ravens/crows. 

I love a lot of Big wild cats, canines, sharks, cicadas, and raccoons 

Specifically Cheetahs, Tigers, panthers, and leopards. And specifically foxes, hyena, coyotes, and wolves

I absolutely love sloths!

I have tons of sloth plushies, including a 7 ft tall one!

I also have a small painting done by a real sloth!

Snakes and Cecilians. Actually all reptiles and amphibians are my favorites since I was a kid. 

Cats and pretty much any kind of bird or reptile.

Cats have this sage-like intellect about them, which I've always liked and I've held several injured birds in my life and I could never get over how downy they were. I've only ever held a bearded dragon but it was enough to make me fall in love with the reptile species altogether.