Sign in to follow this  
SarutheDragon

What is your favorite animal?

I will say my favourite wild animal is a gifrrafe, there just so tall and blond like me haha followed closely by polar bears 

Favourite domestic animal I'd say dogs/guinea pigs :)

Edited by Bloommist

I like dogs and cats because I love having them as pets, horses because of our pet horses (and horses are very pretty), and deer are pretty too. :)

I think the only animals I actively don't want to be around are venomous snakes and invertebrates. Other than that, I'm pretty cool with most critters. Dogs are great pets. Cats are too as long as you have the patience to deal with them (which I don't really have, so I just cuddle on other people's felines and let them deal with their finicky ways). Pet fish are boring to me, but I can see why others like them. Haven't been around many pet birds.

Wild animals I am particularly fond of include wolves, sea-wolves (better known as orcas or killer whales), lions, elephants, pandas, and bald eagles. 

There is one other domesticated animal I love, and that is the horse. I have always loved horses. And I love watching them in their various sports, be it racing or rodeo. I always try to watch the race for the Triple Crown every year. And I love going to local rodeos. Apparently just as much care and breeding go into producing bucking broncs as into producing racehorses. At least, that's what the folks running my city's annual rodeo have said.

I have so many favourites! My username refers to crow so that's obviously one of them and I do generally love birds, especially terns and seagulls. I'm very fond of foxes and cats, too.

Unsurprisingly, the family canidae are my favorites. Especially dogs, wolves, and foxes.

I'm also quite fond of the common raven.

Sign in to follow this