QueerCryptid

ANSWERED:Recovering Old Account

Hey, I had an account a few years ago and I was going to start over but I just can't stand the thought of leaving my babies behind lol.
I know the username for my old account, as well as the email address used and I'm pretty sure I remember date the account was created to prove it's me. However, I forgot the password, and I can't get into the email account. 
Unfortunately my ex-husband has the password to that email and I cannot contact him for it and even if I had the password I would be afraid logging in could reveal my location or other sensitive information.
Is there anything that can be done to get the old account back? Or could I have the dragons transferred to a new account? Or am I locked away from my babies forever?
Thank you so much to anyone that can help with this information!

There is unfortunately nothing that can be done on dragon cave's end. You would have to contact the email provider to see if you can get access to the email, as you need to the email to access the dragon cave account.

Thank you Kai that's understandable!! I unfortunately can't risk trying to get back into the account through the provider as a matter of physical safety since my ex husband still has access to it and I can't let any possible information about my current emails location etc have a possibility to be seen in the account.
Well, it is what it is! ❤️

5 hours ago, QueerCryptid said:

Hey, I had an account a few years ago and I was going to start over but I just can't stand the thought of leaving my babies behind lol.
I know the username for my old account, as well as the email address used and I'm pretty sure I remember date the account was created to prove it's me. However, I forgot the password, and I can't get into the email account. 
Unfortunately my ex-husband has the password to that email and I cannot contact him for it and even if I had the password I would be afraid logging in could reveal my location or other sensitive information.
Is there anything that can be done to get the old account back? Or could I have the dragons transferred to a new account? Or am I locked away from my babies forever?
Thank you so much to anyone that can help with this information!

That's horrid for you - but - sometimes the password can be "worked out" if you can think about what else you were doing at the time, kinda. Good luck.

If I were you I'd email TJ09. We don't really know the limitations in these situations as well as he does. He may be able to figure something out to help you. Even if the answer turns out to be "no" it's still worth trying.