Fuzzbucket

Fuzzy Wuzzy's Thingo Bingo

Flash !

F2. A female anagallis

Expires in four hours (3.18 pm cave time)

Flash 2 is now closed

19 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

@ArgentiAertheri.

That's very pretty, but is a 3RD gen.

Right, so it's Cas1a, and I guess my bolding wasn't clear? It's actually my only EG that isn't 2nd gen 

2 hours ago, ArgentiAertheri said:

Right, so it's Cas1a, and I guess my bolding wasn't clear? It's actually my only EG that isn't 2nd gen 

Nope, the problem is that Cascade 1-3 still have to be all Zyumorph. It's just the last cascade, the one that said Zyumorph checker, that can be...well..a checker like the one you posted. But it would have to be a 4th gen to qualify for that. 

6 minutes ago, Pryanka said:

Nope, the problem is that Cascade 1-3 still have to be all Zyumorph. It's just the last cascade, the one that said Zyumorph checker, that can be...well..a checker like the one you posted. But it would have to be a 4th gen to qualify for that. 

And THAT is only because I messed up... :blush: Sorry,

They were all intended to be all zyus ! It it an excuse that we have had major plumbing issues with leaks around here?

Guess not :wacko: NO excuse. My VERY bad !

Flash 3. Runs till I get back from picking up a friend at the airport 100 miles away - AND her plane is delayed:

F3. A paper hatchling

1 minute ago, dragongirl02 said:

(Not easy changing that link to lineage it takes a lot of time and not good if it trying to do they on limited time or battery power.) 

For frozen and adult things, you can use view links - we got it Sock-approved back when the forum stopped censoring view links.

18 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

20 minutes ago, dragongirl02 said:

(Not easy changing that link to lineage it takes a lot of time and not good if it trying to do they on limited time or battery power.) 

For frozen and adult things, you can use view links - we got it Sock-approved back when the forum stopped censoring view links.

The adults I do tend to use their view links unless requested otherwise if I’m on my cell especially. It’s hatchlings and eggs even if they are not growing I’m trying to do lineage links as I’m trying to avoid a cellphone rushed post slipped up that could accidentally invalidate a post.
That almost happened once already and I believe that was a rushed cell post. So I  want to try and avoid that happening again if at all possible. The cellphone was having me run through some extra steps to get rid of the auto link it’s textpad app did which made pasting over the view part of the link seem like it was not possible. Eventually I used another method.

Edited by dragongirl02
Fixing formatting

WHEW, I am HOME...

Flash 3 CLOSED

7 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

WHEW, I am HOME...

Flash 3 CLOSED

Whoa...that was a TREK

You are a good friend lmao

So is she - well worth it. They had to rebook her in London as her plane was so late...

Yus :) Well done. (I must now change its name !)

I have. So people will be puzzled now !