lunalamoon18

A Thought On New Release Dragons In General

When a new release comes out I like to watch the egg grow without knowing what it will be until it grows, it's hard though because when you go into hatcheries to put your eggs in and you see the new species is flooding the hatchery or see the species name revealed by someone else it just personally completely spoils the surprise and fun of new releases for me. Does anyone else like to be surprised by the new release species and stuff, or is it just me?

Oh well 🙄 it's not a major issue I have, just a random thought I have.

It's not just you, but I don't know what could be done to prevent seeing things in hatcheries.

I like to do that myself from time to time and actually, with the Blancblack and Aqualis release I managed to stayed unspoiled until my own dragons grew up despite using hatcheries.

I recommend using Silvi's, since during new releases the ER section is filled with low-time AP eggs and the other categories are pushed further down.

I used to try and not see new releases until they matured on my scroll, but I gave up after the encyclopedia came out. The easiest time to click on large numbers of a dragon is right after it's released, and since I want it to show up in my encyclopedia...

My surprise now is the description. I don't read that until I can read it on one of my own dragon's pages.

I'm the opposite lol. I love to see the full adult sprite as soon as possible and then slowly squee over the hatchling sprites. But that's sort of the reverse of the natural order lol. Although with the holiday dragon releases, I'm like you - I try to put the eggs in hatcheries and not look down at all the other eggs as much as possible, to see how they grow on my own scroll.