stopeatingmysoap

Anyone else have this issue?

All my 2 headed dragons but 1 have turned female. Is this a normal thing? Or do I have reaallly bad luck? 

It happens sometimes!  Normal statistics would be 50% one or the other, but anomalies do occur.  I had a similar thing happen while I was collecting Magelight pygmies without Influencing them with my Pink dragons.  I had something like 18 of one gender and 2 of the other.

When this happens I usually use Influence to balance things back out.

Well, you only have 8 two-headed dragons (as far as I could see), so that's still normal.

Since questions like this come up time and again, maybe it should be added to the FAQ?

It is.

Q: I'm getting a lot of males; how can I get more females? I'm getting a lot of females; how can I get more males?

A: Gendering is random. Many scrolls end up one-gender-heavy when they first start, but as you keep raising dragons, it should even out. You can also try to get some male and female pinks so you can influence eggs to be the gender you need. You can trade hatchies in the Hatchie Didn't Gender Right? thread or you can keep an eye on the depature and trading threads for pink hatchies the gender you need. You could also try The Giving Tree or The BSA Gifters to see about getting more pinks for influence