Riannon

ANSWERED:Sakuhana Wyvern Adults Observed count not increasing

Trying to unlock the adult picture in the encyclopedia, but the count won't go up no matter how many I view. The only ones it has counted are the two on my scroll.

Edited by Riannon

How are you accessing them ? I went to several random scrolls and clicked on them. If that doesn't work for you, try going for lineage view and then back...

You can also click the adults that pop up in hatcheries. Remember that you need to click them - just looking at them in the hatchery doesn't do it.

I did both loading the pages and looking at them on someone's scroll. Neither worked. I'll try the lineage view, though I do not understand why we would have to do that... I don't believe any of the other breeds work like that for the encyclopedia, do they? o.O I'll try it, though. Thank you for the suggestion. Also, the link to the encyclopedia page disappeared from my adults' pages for this breed; I had to go find it. Anyone else have that problem?

EDIT: Also, for the record, it didn't even count my Sakuhana Wyvern adults until I click on them from my scroll.

EDIT EDIT: It's working for me now to click from a scroll. Not sure what happened but not gunna question it. Yay, it works! Thanks, yall! XD 🌺

Edited by Riannon