Nokturna

ANSWERED:Notification won't go away?

Hello, I seem to have a problem. I made a trade a few minutes ago and I got an offer (which was cancelled), and I still have a notification bell sign despite having clicked it (several times by now). I also resetted the cookies for the page and that only fixed the problem temporarily, the notification bell sign is back now.#

I hope someone can help me or at least tell me I'm not the only one with this problem.

Thank you in advance

nordana

Is it just the outline, or a "full" white bell? It's normal to have the outline for a while after getting notifications. A full bell means you have new ones, an outline means you don't have any new ones, and after not getting any notifications for a while the bell disappears completely.

Edited by Cinspawn

I had one last night that came back after I had viewed the 2 offers. I thought I had new offers, but it was still the same two. After I clicked on it that time it stayed clear, though, and has been fine since.

I'm getting this too. Had an offer-notification, clicked the bell, looked at the offer, accepted the offer.... The bell was fine for a minute, just the outline, but then it was colored in again. I clicked it again, but no new notifications, just that same one. I've clicked it multiple times since, every time I click the bell it will go to just the outline, but then be back filled in a minute later.

14 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm getting this too. Had an offer-notification, clicked the bell, looked at the offer, accepted the offer.... The bell was fine for a minute, just the outline, but then it was colored in again. I clicked it again, but no new notifications, just that same one. I've clicked it multiple times since, every time I click the bell it will go to just the outline, but then be back filled in a minute later.

Im experiencing the same issue. I click it and it goes right back to being full white

Edit: it stopped

Edited by Dalek Raptor

Happened to me yesterday morning, eventually seemed to sort itself out but it was annoying. Guess it wasn't just me.