Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QueenAquariusDragon

Hello!! nice to meet you all! :)

Hello!!

My user is QueenAquariusDragon, nice to meet you all! Some things about me are I am a female, I love to draw/paint, I play violin and my zodiac is an Aquarius! I'm quite new to Dragon Cave's forums! I've been playing dragon cave for about a few months now and it's such a great game so far! I love dragons and all the dragons on DC are so beautiful! There's some goals I have for getting dragons on the game and helping people! Like helping people get the dragon they really love, one of the dragons I'm trying to get so far is a caveborn female gold dragon! Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out a couple things on the forums and I have no clue how to make a profile picture for my account. X)

Well, Thanks so much for reading! I hope you have a lovely day!! 😊

Hello and welcome! You can change your profile account now that I've approved you! Good luck getting a Gold, it might be easier to buy one from the Market. :) 

Thanks so much!! And, nice to meet you :)

Guess I better start saving for one! X)

Welcome to the forums! :)

I also want to wish you luck in getting a caveborn gold dragon. I've been trying to get some rare dragons from the cave as well and it's pretty difficult.

20 hours ago, QueenAquariusDragon said:

Thanks so much!! And, nice to meet you :)

Guess I better start saving for one! X)

You're welcome! 

There's nothing like the feeling of getting your first Gold, especially if it's CB. :wub: