Fishkeeper

Halloween Zombie Boost- timed or all day?

I'm in college, I need to go to bed before 11pm most nights, I'm not available to stay up past midnight on a weekday. Is the best zombie production time on Halloween at midnight-6am like usual, or is there a significant boost all day?

1 hour ago, absofacto said:

I think they stack, like all day boost + during the dusk hours boost

I like to think this is true as well, but I'm pretty sure it's just headcanon and no one actually knows for sure if the time of day matters or not on a Halloween/31st.

It's usually accepted that these probabilities stack, and I honestly think it's been confirmed, but I'm not sure I could find a source for that. Do your revives at night to be on the safe side.

"Undeads can now be created any time of the year again, with a scaling chance of success based on the time or date (lowest to highest success: day time, night time, 31st of a month, and Halloween."

Maybe they are stacking. However, even if they don't, you still have a really nice chance to create Zombies, so don't worry about that.

Oh - WORRY. I have had lousy luck even on Hallowe'en.

On 9/21/2018 at 9:13 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

Oh - WORRY. I have had lousy luck even on Hallowe'en.

Yes, that is how random variability works.

I personally didn't notice a boost on any 31st at night but it's hard to notice such a tiny difference between so tiny chances(to me it's like feeling a difference between a 0.1 gram of sugar and 0.2grams of it and potentially 0.3 grams if they stack - in a mugfull of liquid), and I'm afraid they don't stack but it's always better to act as if they did, hell knows how that works...

Edited by VixenDra