hedy

Duplicate group when adding dragons

So since this seems like a glitch, I made a new topic for it. In a nutshell, when I tried to add new dragons to a group with the "Add dragons" function, it created a new group with the same name for them, instead of adding them to the existing group. 

Here's my original post from Tiny Little Questions:

Spoiler
5 hours ago, hedy said:

Does anyone know how to fix dublicated groups? I created one, added my Graves (by selecting one and then "Add same breed") and clicked Create. Then on the group page I clicked "Add dragons" and selected all my other Halloween breeds and also chose "Add same lineage" option. Now there are two groups by the same name, one of which only has the Graves, and the other that has the rest of the dragons I added. They register as the same, though, because I can't add the Graves to the other group and viceversa. Anyone know what to do? 

edit. By not being able to add Graves, I mean they're not visible on the list when I try to add them through the group's page's "Add dragons" option. On the dropdown list on the dragon's page, they're checked in both groups.

Links to the groups are Group 1 (the one with Graves) and Group 2 (the one with the rest of the added dragons PLUS the Graves - they were in that group too, which is why I can't add them there). Cleared my cache and cookies. I also tried the "Add dragons" option again in the first group, and this time it worked, adding the dragons there instead of making a new group for them. I'll keep the groups up for now until this glitch is reported.

It could be something to do with the two groups having the same name.

46 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

It could be something to do with the two groups having the same name.

I'm pretty sure hedy said in the TLQ that that happened when it duplicated. It made a second group with the same name when it was intended to add to the same group.

Did you actually manage to check two buttons at once ? I just tried... I can't replicate. When you say

and selected all my other Halloween breeds and also chose "Add same lineage" option.

- you can't have selected "same breed" as well.... It's either or...

17 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I'm pretty sure hedy said in the TLQ that that happened when it duplicated. It made a second group with the same name when it was intended to add to the same group.

Yep, I only created one group called "Halloweens" and then when I added more dragons, it created a second group with the same name.

17 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Did you actually manage to check two buttons at once ? I just tried... I can't replicate. When you say

-snip-

- you can't have selected "same breed" as well.... It's either or...

Sorry for my wording there, I meant just that I selected the rest of the Halloween dragons with Ctrl+click, I didn't check "Same breed" but instead "Same lineage".