ArmoredWingPhoenix

Can't list "wants" for public trade?

It seems that the "want" toggle box has been removed from my trading center. I can still make a public trade, but I don't have the option to put up what I want. Is anyone else having this problem?

Just the box is gone?

I'm not sure if that's intended or not, I'll PM you. Have you tried the usual fixes, cleared your cache etc?

If your browser blocks Javascript or you have an extension that does the same thing (like Noscript on Firefox) it may not be showing because of that, which would be my guess. Otherwise I'm not too sure.

I enable/disable javascript a lot in my browser for Reasons(tm) and this is one of the few things I have to flip it back on for often.

Edited by SHODAN

Have you ever posted a public trade with a want, including something unusual - off-site links, asking to be PMed, asking for a specific code, adding song lyrics or trying to communicate with another user?

What Olympe is saying is that you might have gotten banned. 

As others have mentioned, it IS possible that you have lost your privileges for the Wants box. Certain things are not allowed in the Wants box, and if they are put in there, they may trigger a ban from using the box. olympe put some good examples of what's not allowed.

Yeah, first thing I thought when I saw the topic sentence was "well, they got banned for something". That's probably what it is.