Kaleela

ANSWERED:How can I unlock egg in encyclopedia?

First of all, excuse my English >.<

At the release of the market, I clicked on the eggs that I found in the other scrolls to unlock them. The operation was successful but after a few days, some of the eggs are locked again and I can no longer unlock them... I was wondering if something had changed or not I followed the right method.

You just have to view at least of 5 of each egg. Were they unlocked in the encyclopedia - how many eggs does it say you have viewed ? Some people reported seeing them unlocked in the market after just viewing one, but it seemed to be a glitch, as they locked again (it happened to me too !) and they still needed to view more.

I don't know for sure but I think more than 5... sure more than 2 as written on my Blusang page for example..

Edited by Kaleela

If your page reads 2, then (sadly) that is how many you have viewed. Each time you view one, make sure it records on the encyclopaedia page - sometimes it seems to take more than one click.

ETA I just looked at a couple of fan sites and there are LOTS of blusang eggs in them....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

There is a list of active fansites here. People list their eggs and hatchlings on the sites to get views to help them grow. They are great places to find things you still need unlocked in the encyclopedia.