Kenoma

ANSWERED:Drag/tap open menu bar not working

Has anyone else noticed an issue with the drop down menu (drag open menu?) atthe top of the webpage on Chrome mobile browser not working?

The slash lines for the actual menu as well as the "Dragon Cave" title logo doesn't do anything when tapped or swiped on, dunno when it started as its been a few since I tried to look at it for market or encyclopedia etc.

For clarification, i did Just do a browser history clean out yesterday before re-logging into my dragcave acct.

Edited by Kenoma
Information addition

Are you still having this issue? If so, could you give a little more info? I can't seem to replicate this on my phone, but I will check a few other devices and see if anything's different.

-What kind of device are you using(i.e. android, galaxy s6)?

-Have you tried another mobile browser?

-When you cleared browser history, did you also clear cache and cookies?

When working correctly the mobile menu should expand out from the left side of the screen when it is tapped on.

Edit: Tested on nvidia shield tablet, and in chrome's devtools on desktop, and was able to replicate the issue. If there's not already a report for this I'll go ahead and make one. ^^

Edited by Rainstarkitty

I had the same problem on my Galaxy Note 8 while using a Chrome browser. It sometimes worked on the /dragons page, but never did on the main page.

Sorry, been busy with family. Yes still having the issue. I will fully clear everything again jic. I'm on an android os 7.1.1, Moto G Play, dont really have any other mobile i use.

So clearing the cache & history in Google Chrome didnt help, bit running cCleaner(clears temp files & etc same as the pc version does) on the phone as a whole Did. Not sure what managed to store itself where, but it's a fix worth trying, whether cCleaner or if you have another program that does the same.