Moonlight_Eevee

Fix Birthday Eggs Ratio

Can we please fix the May release birthday eggs ratios in the biome? No offense to anyone who actually likes them, but I'm getting fed up trying to code hunt and all I see are the newest breeds drop half the time. 

It's really too soon to tell if there is anything actually wrong, anything that needs 'fixing', or if they are just naturally fairly common. It seems a lot of releases in the past few years have tended towards the more uncommon side, so these multiple breeds being more common is probably a little surprising/frustrating/etc. But I don't really see anything that desperately needs 'fixing', at least not yet... It's only been a month, and while they are rather common they aren't just completely blocking their biomes. The ratios will most likely even out a bit after a few months.

When a new breed is released, there tends to be a flood of their eggs in their respective biomes. This is because they are trying to "catch up" to all the other breeds corresponding to their supposed rarity in terms of population. This can take a month or two, so just be patient and wait for the craze to pass. After that, they may still be common, but that's still to be announced or proven.

For reference: At :53 there was one May release in the Alpine, one in the Forest, and none in either Coast or Volcano. At about 30 seconds past :55, there was no May releases showing in Alpine, Coast, or Forest, and only one in Volcano. At about 15 seconds past the :00 shuffle, there was none in Volcano, none in Forest, one in Coast and two in Alpine. Not a huge sample-size, but it seems fairly clear that they aren't exactly blocking their biomes, just showing up more then some people expected.

Edited by HeatherMarie
clarification

Actually I was HUNTING for some yesterday and it took almost an hour to find any (alpine and coast...)