Cupcakefight

Request: A way to report multiscrollers/scripters!

And have them investigated. As far as I know, there isn't a report form or anything to bring a user to attention, I've been told to simply message a mod on the forums but I don't know if that's a) the right thing to do, b) reliable because mods are people and have periods of inactivity, c) very easy if you're not a forum regular, and d) going to work (unfamiliar with mod powers).

I think it'd be a great idea to have a hidden link where you can submit the scroll name, some information and maybe evidence if you have it. (If such a thing exists please inform me immediately). There also isn't any information anywhere on the web concerning reporting, such as when and where to do it, despite my searching.

Now, this might simply be out of jealousy or what not, but in the past week I've come across three CB metals, and was unable to grab any one of them. Now, this makes sense, but it was just a bit disheartening to see that all three had been stolen by the same player. Who, as of time of posting, has seven CB metals growing. SEVEN. Could be eight, as a hatchling is hidden. I realize that some people are extremely fast catchers, but considering just how RARE these metals are, and how few drop per day, isn't this just a little suspicious? I'm not accusing them of anything, I just want to have them investigated for scripting. I think, the mods may have the power to see what's going on and whether this person may or may not be cheating to get all these CB golds! Maybe I'm wrong, and I apologize if I am. But finally my eyes have been opened and I see why it's so difficult to catch rares.

PM'ing a mod is the proper course of action. Any mod that's active can move this kind of report up/investigate it.

And some people are just VERY fast clickers.

Some people have very fast internet capabilities that make it easier to grab rarer dragons. It isn't always a multi-scrolling issue.

While it could be interesting to see a user generated report, for now, the right course of action IS to alert a mod. Even this lowly chat mod can handle the reports, if i receive them. 

One of the reasons we have so many mods is to handle reporting requests like this. At least one of us is online at any given time, including Chat moderators (hey Thuban!). Reporting a potential cheater to mods is the exact course of action to take, we can take care of it.

Since this is the system in place and it's been working, I'll go ahead and close this. PMing a mod is 100% the correct, official course of action to report potential cheating.