araminta

ANSWERED:Who fogged my eggs?

I managed to grab four of each of the new eggs and when I've just gone to my scroll every single red one is fogged... and I didn't do it!

Is there some sort of new auto-hide feature that fogs eggs that are sick? I've even tried to hide and un-hide and they're still fogged ☹️

https://dragcave.net/user/VladimiraDracul 

4 minutes ago, araminta said:

I managed to grab four of each of the new eggs and when I've just gone to my scroll every single red one is fogged... and I didn't do it!

Is there some sort of new auto-hide feature that fogs eggs that are sick? I've even tried to hide and un-hide and they're still fogged ☹️

https://dragcave.net/user/VladimiraDracul 

The cracking sequences seems to be bugged for both so the new eggs are auto fogging once they start cracking.

The eggs are not really hidden, since other people can still see their view page. The image of the egg has just been replaced by the fog image. TJ's eggs were like that once they had cracks in them. Presumably the hatching sequence is broken at the moment and will eventually be fixed. I'm not sure if it is only one cracking stage that is affected, or if it is the whole sequence.

Edited by purplehaze

The fog image shows up whenever the game cannot find the sprite that should belong there. It's the default replacement sprite.

If an egg is actually hidden, it would say on the egg's view page that it is currently hidden and cannot be viewed by others.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Thanks so much for the replies. I admit I was freaking out a bit lol. I didn't know that TJ's did the same as I missed them hatching.

Thanks for putting my mind to rest xxx

I was freaking at first, but they are still gaining views.  So all is good =)

Thanks for the answer.  I was surprised to see two of my eggs fogged with no way to unfog them.  I can calm down now.

Now three are fogged, one to go :D

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

So glad to see this thread, same thing here with 2/4 of mine.  Thank you!

Glad to have been of help ☺️ I searched all over the place and no one had mentioned it, in the end I decided to post and ask (something I've done so rarely I had to reset my password as I couldn't remember what it was lol).