Shadowdrake

ANSWERED:Wishlist thread tip outdated

I noticed the Wishlist thread when it got updated by a mod for a cleanup last year, but one of the tips is wrong:

The following dragons are no longer available (although it's still okay to wish for them smile.gif ):

• Original Pinks
  • Alt Sweetlings (cave born or bred)
  • Cave born of any of the previous Halloween and Valentine's Day dragons

These dragons are available only during the Christmas contest/raffle:

• Cave born Tinsels
  • Cave born Christmas dragons from previous years
  • Cave born alt Blacks
  • Cave born alt Vines
  • Cave born Shallow Waters
  • Cave born Blunas
  • Cave born colored Stripes
  • Frills

Also, the Wishlist Links list at the end could probably be removed, as it's severely outdated and somewhat redundant.

On 6/8/2012 at 4:40 AM, skauble said:

(please ignore this, I can't remove quote boxes on mobile)

Edited by Shadowdrake

I can handle those updates, I'll take a look once I get off work tonight. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

@Shadowdrake I updated the first post and the outdated links at the end of the second post, do you still see any discrepancies?

@purpledragonclaw I think shallow waters and blunas could be combined under CB hybrids, which would also include the few other cb hybrids there are.

I was also mainly wondering if someone plans to keep this updated?

WISHLIST LIST

Have a specific person to whom you would like to gift? Please refer to this list for links to different users' wishlists. Please check this list before posting as users who bump their post or repost will be issued a warning.

11th

absinthy

Ael42

Alayajoy

alyelle

Amaterasu-sama

AmberEmber

Crumbs - that would be a nightmare to keep up to date....anyone who has done or does do that would be a hero !

That will not be me. I'm all for just deleting that Wishlist list section or the post could get unwieldy very fast. I did change the CB hybrids section. 

I tried to do that, but I just don't have the time. I only had enough time to clean it up.

In hindsight, a Wishlist Links would be a pain in the behind to keep up with on my part. I started it but I never finished. XD 

Edited by Earth Gurl