Jedi40

ANSWERED:My scroll

I was able to get onto it at last, but I can't move things on it the way I used to be able to. I like my dragons to be in a cretin order on it.Like the newest ones at the end of it and the holiday ones newest ones at the end of said group. So how do I move them on my scroll? 

https://dragcave.net/account/sort

Choose your sort. The ones where you can manually move stuff are grid custom sort and table custom sort.

Alternately, choose breed sort. You'll get all your dragons sorted by breed, and each breed by age (newest at the bottom). Same goes for rainbow sort (each sprite sorted by color, same sprites by age with newest at the bottom).

22 minutes ago, olympe said:

https://dragcave.net/account/sort

Choose your sort. The ones where you can manually move stuff are grid custom sort and table custom sort.

Alternately, choose breed sort. You'll get all your dragons sorted by breed, and each breed by age (newest at the bottom). Same goes for rainbow sort (each sprite sorted by color, same sprites by age with newest at the bottom).

I tried that but I still can't move them on my scroll.

Well, then I don't know without more information. I talked to you before, and never got much useful info out of you.

All I can say is check your addons, make sure your browser is updated, and make sure your computer is virus and malware-free. In addition, everyone should update their computers considering a new security flaw was found.

23 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

Well, then I don't know without more information. I talked to you before, and never got much useful info out of you.

All I can say is check your addons, make sure your browser is updated, and make sure your computer is virus and malware-free. In addition, everyone should update their computers considering a new security flaw was found.

I have done all that and I still can't move my dragons around on my scroll. And the last time I could not get onto it at all but I can now.

You wouldn't happen to have JavaScript disabled, would you? Because all manual sorts require JavaScript to be enabled.

Just in case JavaScript is not to blame: What happens when you try to move your dragons? What message do you get? (Can you post a screenshot?)

Edited by olympe

No I do not have JavaScript disabled on my PC.

It wouldn't be 'disabled on your PC' it would be disabled on your web browser. That or you don't have java updated.

I have java updated I just can't move my dragons on my scroll like I used to. This new way is to hard for me to move them on it.

Table Custom Sort is the old way. It's still there. And Grid Custom Sort is technically old too, it just wasn't called that.

Thanks for the help I could not find the Table Sort on my scroll. But I found it now and can move my dragons on it just fine. Thanks once again for your help on this matter.