Varekis

ANSWERED:Conflicting raffle entry status

Well, I got the message saying I lost,

but 3 dragons have grown up on my scroll since 3 am DC time, yet it still says I have 0/3 dragons raised?

19 hours ago, Varekis said:

Hello!

So, upon reading a similar question about the upcoming raffle, I decided to check my raffle page too. The page still says I have successfully entered the raffle, however it also says I haven't fulfilled the entry requirements. I've attached a screenshot.

Is my entry still good for this month? I have definitely entered.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 12.12.40 am.png

If it says you've entered the raffle, then you're good.

1 hour ago, Varekis said:

I just checked my raffle page and I have no notification about winning or losing. Every other month, it has said I haven't won. I'm taking this as a sign my entry wasn't counted? :c

It's expected that the raffle notice may be delayed by up to an hour:

Thanks for clarifying that, TJ.

Edited by Varekis
Ninja'd by TJ! xD

I just checked as I was showing 0/3 last night & now it's switched over to November & it said I haven't won anything, like it does every month since it started being a monthly thing. XD

Some of my CB past Halloween dragons grew up today, I got the 3/3 adult dragons, clicked the Enter Raflle button, and got the "You've succesfully entered the raffle..." message, but a couple of days ago I didn't even get that message, though I visited the Monthly Raffle page several times and clicked the Enter Raffle button several times. Anyway, even though I feel sad and frustrated about this I just wanted to report, contribute with this experience. Hope it helps in the future.