Varekis

ANSWERED:Conflicting raffle entry status

Hello!

So, upon reading a similar question about the upcoming raffle, I decided to check my raffle page too. The page still says I have successfully entered the raffle, however it also says I haven't fulfilled the entry requirements. I've attached a screenshot.

Is my entry still good for this month? I have definitely entered.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 12.12.40 am.png

I seem to be having the same problem. We still seem to be entered so hopefully this glitch shouldn't affect our entries.

Po11LRl.png

Mine's fine with 3/3 not 0/3

Edited by DarkEternity

I'm also having this "problem". Had no problems when entering. I believe this is only "cosmetic" issue. We have entered and that's what will matter. But we might have problems entering next month's raffle? These are my personal believes, I have no hard evidence.

Really hope so, Anemonis, that 0/3 makes me nervous XD

Mine also shows 0/3, though I know for sure that it was 3/3 when I entered a cpl weeks ago!

Fingers crossed all is good!!! :huh:

Mine is doing the same thing...I really hope TJ gets this fixed in time. I know it was fine when I entered.

Huh.  When I saw this thread and checked earlier, mine still said 3/3 adults.  Now it says 0/3 adults.  Weird.

I just got an email from a friend who hasn't played since July. Apparently their raffle page says 3/3, but clicking the button does nothing. There's something really glitchy going on here.

13 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I just got an email from a friend who hasn't played since July. Apparently their raffle page says 3/3, but clicking the button does nothing. There's something really glitchy going on here.

That's what's happening to me too right now. I'm about 90% sure I didn't enter the October raffle yet, and now the button doesn't work. Also at 3/3.

Ooo, I checked an hour or so ago, and it said 3/3, but now it says 0/3 for me, too. 

I didn't even know that this was a thing until today, but one of my dragons grew up, and I looked at the page and it still says 0/3.

Same here. It's happened before, and I always got the "you didn't win" message (and was able to enter again the next month), so I guess I must have been participating.

I think that this issue might happen once the time for raffle entries has ended, and that they're being processed right now. (Maybe?) It would explain why this only happens at the end of the month, which seems to be the case.

@olympe Maybe so, and that would make sense too. But I tried to first enter this wednesday or thursday, and it would just give a blank page (but half the site wouldn't load/was lagfest for me in the beginning of the halloween event, and now here we are)

13 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

I seem to be having the same problem. We still seem to be entered so hopefully this glitch shouldn't affect our entries.

Po11LRl.png

It looks exactly the same for me, even though I entered the raffle in the beginning of this month and have since had dragons grow up on my scroll as well.

Oh man, same. I entered earlier in the month and it's saying 0/3. Hoping this doesn't affect entries, though it looks like you can't enter atm if you haven't already???

I'm having the issue where it says I have 3/3, but when I click the enter raffle button it doesn't change. I keep hitting it with no luck. 

TJ's mentioned in the past that if you're having a slightly different versions of a related issue that it should go in another thread, so posts that aren't about having entered with 0/3 dragons should have their own thread. I know I've seen a thread for being unable to enter despite hitting the requirements.

Well, mine says 3/3 but I also know that I have not had any adults grow up on my scroll for several weeks, and certainly not since I entered 4 days ago. Are we sure that 3/3 doesn't mean you have 3 dragons to go, and 0/3 means you've grown three dragons? I've been on hiatus so I don't know how this raffle page usually works.

2 hours ago, Prince_Xanthius said:

Well, mine says 3/3 but I also know that I have not had any adults grow up on my scroll for several weeks, and certainly not since I entered 4 days ago. Are we sure that 3/3 doesn't mean you have 3 dragons to go, and 0/3 means you've grown three dragons? I've been on hiatus so I don't know how this raffle page usually works.

Usually it reads 3/3 even after you've entered. It doesn't reset to 0/3 until the next month's raffle is open for entries.

~

I just checked my raffle page and I have no notification about winning or losing. Every other month, it has said I haven't won. I'm taking this as a sign my entry wasn't counted? :c