Draconiusultamius

ANSWERED:No eggs in biomes

All eggs have dried out in all biomes for me.  New release was almost a week ago and I went at 11:20 to find em.  Even with the heaviest release hype this doesn't happen.  Anyone else have this problem?

Happens sometimes when the hourly doesn't generate enough eggs. Next full hour, the biomes should fill up again.

I asked this in the Tiny Questions thread, but I assume it's an all-over problem now!

5 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Happens sometimes when the hourly doesn't generate enough eggs. Next full hour, the biomes should fill up again.

Yeah, but it also fills up a bit over the five minute rollover.

8 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Yeah, but it also fills up a bit over the five minute rollover.

That's not what I mean.

Eggs are generated once per hour (after all unclaimed eggs have been deleted) and then shuffled into the biomes every 5 minutes.

If the hourly doesn't run or doesn't generate enough eggs, then nothing can be shuffled into the biomes until the next full hour.

33 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

That's not what I mean.

Eggs are generated once per hour (after all unclaimed eggs have been deleted) and then shuffled into the biomes every 5 minutes.

If the hourly doesn't run or doesn't generate enough eggs, then nothing can be shuffled into the biomes until the next full hour.

Ahhh, thank you so much for clearing that up!