RainbowTheAlbinoServal

ANSWERED:Confirming email didnt work

So, a flight rising person is trying to join the forum, and I was talking and teaching them how to do stuffs.

but when they tried to join the forum, they said they confirmed their account but the log in still says "please confirm your email"

What could be happening here?

Maybe they misunderstood something and didn't do it quite right ? they do have to use the link in their confirmation email. I know a lot of people assume that when you get the email, that's it.

Additionally, you can tell them to make sure that they check their junk folder because these sorts of emails sometimes accidentally end up there. :)

2 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

Additionally, you can tell them to make sure that they check their junk folder because these sorts of emails sometimes accidentally end up there. :)

Well they confirmed their email.

7 hours ago, fuzzbucket said:

Maybe they misunderstood something and didn't do it quite right ? they do have to use the link in their confirmation email. I know a lot of people assume that when you get the email, that's it.

They also did click the link to the forum. Or did they click the link I got them?

Only they (with your help) can tell... They have to click the link in the email they were sent.

Clear cache and cookies, maybe they just have the old login form with the message still in their cache. Then reload the page and try again.