Starbit

DUPLICATE:Dead Dragons appearing in groups

While adding Water Walkers to my group today, I noticed when I searched 'water walker' three unnamed tombstones showed up. I was very concerned as far as I knew nothing had died and all my Zombies were named.

Upon not being able to find them on my scroll I typed in the view page manually. The tombstones are dragons that I killed years ago (2013 in one example) and failed to zombify. I can add them to a group but I cannot access their action pages and they are not on my scroll even though I am listed as the owner.

This is clearly a glitch, probably linked to dead dragons no longer being cleared off the system.

Duplicate of: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/179472-bug-return-of-the-expunged-zombies/
Please:

• Use the search feature before creating a new topic to make sure you are not recreating an already created topic.
  • Look for the correct section to place a topic in before creating your topic.
  • Read the pinned topics to make sure that any questions you have are not already answered.

If you do not understand why this topic has been closed in this manner, feel free to contact me.

Edited by RainStar13