Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SkiieTheDragon

Hello Dragon Cave Forums

I'm not entirely new since I've been around for a week I think now but I still want to say hello.

I look forward to talking with you guys in the future and I look forward to helping each other out.

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

So how do you pronounce Skiie in your username?

Welcome to DC! I hope to see you around in the forums!

On 7/9/2017 at 2:21 AM, SockPuppet Strangler said:

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

So how do you pronounce Skiie in your username?

Heh thanks I'll look into that stuff and as for your question on my name. It's pronounced Sky.

Hello and welcome to the game :D

9 hours ago, SkiieTheDragon said:

Heh thanks I'll look into that stuff and as for your question on my name. It's pronounced Sky.

I was over-complicating it! I was trying to make it "Sky-e". I shall remember it is Sky. :3

6 minutes ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

I was over-complicating it! I was trying to make it "Sky-e". I shall remember it is Sky. :3

Heh okay then. :) Hope to talk with you more in the future.