Bodecia

DC Community Notice Board

Some last-minute holiday hatchie packs. One pack per person, please!

https://dragcave.net/teleport/01c3e75fa3781b1278915ecb498cea4d

https://dragcave.net/teleport/552aab18d8eac089c1f3695982744e62

https://dragcave.net/teleport/17680e69b8e45d6caf89af816787d022

I did that thing where I grab more than I can freeze.

For people who missed holiday dragons and don't care about the lineage! Found all these in the AP. Feel free to freeze them too!

Solstice_hatchi.png Solstice, Messy 17G [Adopt] Adopted, yay! Glad I could help!

Wrapping-Wing_hatchi.png Wrapping Wing, 3G [Adopt] Adopted! And omg it does look like a cat!

Yulebuck_hatchi.gifYulebuck, 3G [Adopt] Adopted, thank you! I'm glad it went somewhere safe!

Snow_Angel_mature_hatchi.gif Snow Angel, Messy "Spiral", 7G [Adopt] Note for this one: Be kind to her. ;; ❤️ Wish I coulda frozen her myself. Fave sprite. Adopted! Thank you for replying! <3<3

Hope you all had a wonderful season! ❤️

Edited by Tesla

1 minute ago, Tesla said:

For people who missed holiday dragons and don't care about the lineage! Found all these in the AP. Feel free to freeze them too!

Solstice_hatchi.png Solstice, Messy 17G [Adopt]

Wrapping-Wing_hatchi.png Wrapping Wing, 3G [Adopt]

Yulebuck_hatchi.gifYulebuck, 3G [Adopt]

Snow_Angel_mature_hatchi.gif Snow Angel, Messy "Spiral", 7G [Adopt] Note for this one: Be kind to her. ;; ❤️ Wish I coulda frozen her myself. Fave sprite.

Thank you sooo much for the Yulebuck! They're my favorite Christmas dragon! This lil guy will be loved cherished, & named! ❤️

5 minutes ago, Tesla said:

I was missing a freezy of that one ! Thank you ! :3

8 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Wrapping-Wing_hatchi.png Wrapping Wing, 3G [Adopt]

Yulebuck_hatchi.gifYulebuck, 3G [Adopt] Adopted, thank you! I'm glad it went somewhere safe!

Snow_Angel_mature_hatchi.gif Snow Angel, Messy "Spiral", 7G [Adopt] Note for this one: Be kind to her. ;; ❤️ Wish I coulda frozen her myself. Fave sprite.

I caught the Wrapping Wing! Lovely little curly tail nervous cat sprite, thank you! 

32 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Solstice_hatchi.png Solstice, Messy 17G [Adopt] Adopted, yay! Glad I could help!

Wrapping-Wing_hatchi.png Wrapping Wing, 3G [Adopt] Adopted! And omg it does look like a cat!

I took the snow angel, I will take good care of her! Thank you!

CB vamp egg. Bitten by CB vamp, who was bitten by an 08 vamp.

~Gone~ enjoy!!

Thanks @elihris

Edited by Draco Knight