DC Community Notice Board

Posted (edited)

4th-EG black

You're welcome :)

Edited by Dirtytabs

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

Thank you. I love black dragons. :)

How about a 2G GW with an interesting code. Looks kinda, sorta like either (got milk) or (gMail)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Syiren

YFeNm

Auto APd this pretty just now, I'm dumb like that. :D Hope someone finds and enjoys!

Posted (edited)

2 hours left, low time egg; take good care of it

(claimed)

x

Edited by jostensminyard

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, jostensminyard said:

2 hours left, low time egg; take good care of it

x

Must save egg. 😮

Thanks~

By the way, I totally thought you said 2 days and when I went to check the egg, it said 2 hours and I panicked and added it to all the click sites, so hopefully it works out because it's cracking now so it looks like it has a chance. 😮

...I kinda hope it doesn't turn into a ND, I always found those guys so sad, I mean, poor guys can't fly. :(

Wow, click sites are pretty good. I thought for sure it was going to die but it's already at the full cracking stage after 19 minutes. Impressive.

Yay! It hatched into a celestial dragon! :D

Edited by KenKazaki2

Welcome to the DC Community Notice Board! If you are looking to find homes for your eggs or hatchlings you are welcome to post here. This is an open board; everyone is welcome to post. All eggs and hatchlings are accepted. You may also announce if you are going to auto-abandon bred eggs. You may set up your own requirements for your gift, or choose whom to give to. The guidelines are below, but the main thing to remember is no chatting please. Departure announcements and "I got it" type posts only.

GUIDELINES

1. Anyone can give and receive.

2. Unless specified by the giver, there are no restrictions for receiving any eggs or hatchlings, ie.; you do not need to have a certain amount of dragon on your scroll, you do not have to be an an active Level 2 member, etc.

3. There is NO waiting list whatsoever. No need to bdecid to be taken off one.

4. Posting that you have offered a dummy on a two way link is considered chatting! Please do not post that you have offered, gifters can see your offers on the link.

5. Please try to post only once per page. Simply edit your original post to include new listings. You may re-post once a new page begins. This will help cut down on the amount of thread cleaning _Z_ has to do.

6. If you want to let others know you have auto-abandoned eggs, go ahead and post!

7. Please do post a thank you when you take something from the thread. It's only polite!

8. Respect others and have fun!

THREAD MONITORS

Bodecia PM Link

WoLfgIrLyS PM