Tiki G

Count to 1,000,000!

@Rat_King Stop giving aid to you're eggs, it's against the ''Rules of the Forum'' :) Just thought I should mention it to you!

62,084!

Edited by _Terminus24

@_Terminus24, you are actually allowed to put eggs in your signature now, I believe, if that's what you're talking about.

Edited by Lagie
Reply to post above

@Lagie No, I mean give AID like ''please help me out'' or things like that..

As the rules say you can't just get aid from other users, pretty sure I read this or just ''help out me out'' like this is the case :) I'm not trying to be bad with anyone here I'm just remembering that part of the rules.

62,086!

Yeah, I think that might be right. You can post your eggs in your signature, but asking for clicks or whatever is still against the rules.

I'm not sure about that, though.

ah i didn't actually know that, i'll edit it

edit: just went to check the guidelines and I don't see anything in there that would make my previous text against the rules, although I'm gonna keep the new one just in case, and because it's slightly funnier to me

Edited by Rat_King

1 hour ago, Rat_King said:

slightly funnier to me

The Lads! Cute!

1 hour ago, Rat_King said:

edit: just went to check the guidelines and I don't see anything in there that would make my previous text against the rules,

Yeah, I just looked and it seems that the part about begging for clicks is no longer there. :unsure: But I like your "lads".

Edited by purplehaze
typo