Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

notquitedeadyet

Hiya!~

I didnt know how to do this at first haha, i'm very tired right now.

First off, my name is Kira. Well, it's not actually my name, its a nickname since I think my real name is way too fancy for my tastes aaaaand I dont think sharing your real name on the internet is the best decision to make. Anywho, I like to write and draw. I usually draw eyes because all of them are so intricate and different and horror is the I usually write about, nothing too graphic though. I mostly just write murder mysterys and paranormal stuff. Same ol' same ol'.

Fun fact about me: I have two different colored eyes. WOAH I know, it's called heterochromia and it is classified as a disease, but I dont think it's a disease I think of it as kind of a reminder. I dont know. I'm weird. Anyway, I like video games. Things like Overwatch and Undertale are my top two, but I mostly just play horror games to get a good scare. My brother says im "immune to jumpscares" so I like when I get one once and a while. Did I type too much? I hope not. I just typed like the freaking flash right then, idk where all of these words came from. Even on the internet I'm a chatterbox ha. If you have any questions contact me! I love making new friends, so dont be shy~

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. ^^

No need to share anything you are not comfortable sharing! See you around in the Video Game section (I'm guessing). :3