jessabelleanna

More Emojis/Smilies

YES! Then the people who want a heart can have one, but the people who use <3 don't have to remember to click off smilies. That is the perfect solution! =D

Edited by Pokemonfan13

I agree with what Confused Cat said above. I love using <3 and would hate to see a big emoji heart pop up when I post.

And +1 for the dragon emojis! Maybe something like the animated sprites from the Jolly Follies event.

I already dislike "x D" turning into xd.png. And at times I'm in too much of a rush or completely forget about "Enable Emoticons". I wish there was a Control Setting that turned them off automatically, similar to the Automatic Tracking System for messages. I know it is the Forum software itself and there's nothing TJ can do, but still.

New smilies sounds fun at first, then I think about all of the little faces I make during text ":3" or "xP" or ";D" and realize they would lose their "look" if they turned into smilies. Especially if ";D" turned into some creepy "Hey, how you doin'?" smiley. ;P

Just wanted to say, I support the ectoplasm emoji because it would be fun to have (Team Contagion!) not because I care about people misspelling etc.

It seems like actual emoji are replacing the need to have an expansive library of emoticons. Instead of having an emoticon for ":3," we just have 🐱

I am guilty of using ect in the past. Occasionally I still do it out of habit and do my best to catch myself. If an emote popped up when I made that mistake I personally would find it hilarious. I would want it to look like an ectoplasm goo monster or something.user posted image

It seems like actual emoji are replacing the need to have an expansive library of emoticons. Instead of having an emoticon for ":3," we just have 🐱

Actually I can't see whatever that is; I just get a square with weird letters in it.

I actually use emojis all the time when I text. In fact, my daughter and I will end our conversions with a string of random ones sometimes. It's fun for us. I wouldn't mind have a few more around here.

jessabelleanna, yeah, that one. Perfect.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire