Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

A hammer sounds good. XD

*glmops Fortune*

Good morning, CPA! B)

Still sleepy but at least I slept better last night.

Toppage, page 496! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Good morning to you, Spirit!

It's quiet here this morning.

*wanders about CPA, looking for people*

We had a thunderstorm in the night. I do hope the donations we got yesterday didn't get too wet.

Spent my whole Saturday checking flats out, one was meh, second was perfect, 3rd somehow creeped me out with the design choices (it was jarringly non-fitting for the building and stuff). It was far too hot and sticky to run around all day and I PRAY we get the second one...

Hi everyone?

Hi, Herk!  Hope you get the second one, too!

I got a new gate at the shop this weekend (wider than the old one, and a bit taller), spent three and a half hours of my Sunday there so will try to leave early Tuesday to make up for it!

Had my mother on the phone twice. I was too anxious to talk to her, so she started criticizing me via my dad. 

Ugh... That's horrible!

You should really just ignore her!

We can't. She just keeps ringing until someone answers, and if we try and block her she gets onto her solicitors. 

Not ignore her as in not answering the phone. Ignoring all the poop she is saying.

It doesn't quite work like that. Someone says something that gets you down it's hard to just block it out. It keeps coming back to you and you end up getting worked up over it. 

Yeah I know... But because it's her just learn to automatically ignore those stuff she is saying.

Remember she is the one making every hell for you and she is the one in the wrong. So you don't have to take all that nonsense from her.

I know, but I can't help how my brain works T-T

So I dealt with it like I normally do. Rejecting reality and playing video games all weekend XD

E3 is going on right now, fallout 76 is multiplayer. Elder Scrolls VI got officially announced and Doom Eternal

Going good and bad.

Spent ages trying to farm the parts for Octavia, gave up, bought her with a 50% off coupon. Instantly got 2/3 of the parts I needed in the next few missions. 

I also now have Chroma. Fire breath is fun o3o

There are so many good games coming out that I'm not that bothered about FO76. Will bump it down the queue and see how the solo campaign fares. 

Hi MP!

I'm not even sure what's going on at E3 this year. Totally out of it!

I'm going to sort of wait until it's all over and then read up on what interests me, like every other time XD

Want more Greedfall news though. 

I only saw a video for Anthem so far. The trailer for it looks cool but the little bit of game play I saw didn't sell me much.