Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I failed a few times cause I was listening to what the orbs where saying instead of destroying them XD

Just wait until you play the second game.

The shenanigans you'll find XD. 

I had a few laughs in the game. But now I have to try and get those achievements

Good luck!

I'm looking up houses for sale. Not really looking to buy (can't yet anyway), but looking at all the pictures I'm left with one question.

Where does everyone put their washing machines? I can see spaces for cookers and fridge freezers, but nowhere where you can put a washing machine. 

Funny thing I've noticed that as well when I searched for a flat.

And the places I found that had a spot for them were in the weirdest spots

A lot of the camera angles are pretty suspect too. A lot of places don't show the floor or have the window positioned so that the sunlight blocks out a lot of the picture. 

That's just bad advertising or sneaky people!

And one photo of a bathroom just shows the toilet seat. Not the toilet, just the seat up against the wall. The info describes the place as 'ideal for investors'. 

Translation = It's a dump. 

It ticks me off on how sneaky people can be.

It's a waste of time really, because people will want to have a look around first anyway. If you get there and the floor is torn up and the walls covered in damp, you're just going to leave and not come back. 

Yeah and there by you you will have to look even more carefully because of the weather you guys have up there!

There is one place that kinda looks ok, may need a bit of fixing up, and looks to be about 5-10 minutes from the seaside, but can't even ask to look around since we can't do anything with our place yet T-T

When can you guys do something about your place?

*pokes her other post*

I am usually the last one before you two come on in the morning. :P The contents of it kept me awake till after 3 a.m. Sleepy this morning...

There's a Dragon Cave version of Still Alive (aperture science becomes neglected science!). Not sure if it is still around.

*glomps Fortune and Spirit*

Good morning!

Lagie!

*hugs*

Do you want us to beat the receptionist up for you?

We have a man coming round to paint the front of the house on Friday to try and tidy it up a bit, but we can't really do anything about selling until my mother moves all her stuff out. No idea when that will be.

Please do! XD

Hmm. Could you sell her things to raise money for the move? (After giving her sufficient advance notice, of course.)

Just now, Lagie said:

Please do! XD

Hmm. Could you sell her things to raise money for the move? (After giving her sufficient advance notice, of course.)

She would only cause more trouble. We threw out a pair of old curtains last year that were completely rotten (the cats had weed on them and she just stuffed them in black bags about six years ago) and she threatened to call the police on us and sue us. 

Ugh... This charity work is going to kill me in the end!

There is going to be kids around... I don't want to scar them for life!

I need something stronger than a water pistol.

And sleep.

I need sleep.