Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Yup. Awkward.

We had a rather large piece of original artwork donated yesterday, and the ambulance driver managed to scrape and damage the frame along with breaking a chunk out of the glass. He's lucky he didn't cut himself. I'm now left with a frame with a dangerous chunk of glass in it and a rather valuable piece of paper behind it. The way my week's been going I barely dare touch it!

Toappage, page 450! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

LAGIE!

*huggles*

My friend cut her hand yesterday with one of my knifes. Even after I warned her. Now she refused to use the other knifes and cut herself this morning again.

Ok, that's bad XD

I hope she's not too badly cut though. 

Just keep the knives away from the baby. 

Eeps. Cuffs! :P

*huggles both*

Baby? :blink:

Luckily not badly cut but she is so stubborn.

Lately I have to just go sit in my room to meditate cause I'm getting really upset by them sometimes.

Can't you just wrap your friends up in bubble wrap and tape? Stop her from touching or picking up anything?

Baby as in my friends two year old daughter.

To be honest my friends that are living with me is working on my nerves a bit.

Nope. The flat is almost done with the renovations but the toilets and shower hasn't been installed yet. But they want to move in but it's not safe for their kid.

I hope they plan on taking you out for a big dinner or something as a thank you at some point. 

They paid half the rent. So that's thanks enough.

Yeah I'd still get you a box of chocolates or something. Paying half the rent is like a business thing. A gift or a nice meal is like a 'thank you for putting up with me' kinda thing.

I need better words. 

I get what you saying but that doesn't bother me much.

I just wish they could keep my flat cleaner. Nearly flipped my lid this morning.

No. They made tea and left the tea bag in the kitchen sink. And that ticks me off!

Not to mention if I didn't throw it away it would have been there the whole day.

And her husband didn't even do the dishes last night. So I had no pan to make me a toasted cheese sandwich.

I've already thought of that XD So so so many times!

Maybe just google 'How to murder annoying flat mates' and leave it where they can see?

You know I can't do that. XD I'm to nice of a person

Well, if you want to be polite, just google 'How to murder flat mates'. Leave out the 'annoying'.