Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I know you can try grinding for them in Chapter 19, but it seems you are a bit off that yet.

It sucks because it's all down to RNG. 

Am I doing something wrong.

I've been opening and closing half the day and nothing.

6 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

@Lagie Today is Tuesday o3o

It was Monday when I posted that. :P The joy of time zones!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and KFC*

We are having a staff meeting today. KFC is always served!

Do you ever wonder what happens to forum people when they've vanished? Like @AlicornsPrayer, for example? (Your alicorn conversation reminded me of her.)

LAGIE!!

*huggles*

Yeah I've wondered about some of them some time.

I only wateched seasons one and maybe season 2 full and had talking friends about MLP and those were male friends (between eraly twenties and early thierties) who loves a series made for children and seems to attract females fans at first, but nope a very huge base is male if you look at the adults.

Today it is sunny since a lot of time like you can live again! *imaging me being louder word by word and nearly scream ouf of joy* Downpoint? It is very cold! Like very very cold but no snow.

And i know this kind of snow that don't stay and is only like a thin layer of powdered sugar on colder surfaces. I am always getting excited when it actually stays on the ground and don't melt the moment it hits the ground.

@Fortune86 I made progress and now i am diving deep into Guild Wars 2. Fights are hard because i am playing on normal difficulty. I mean i planned to get the first achievement for that difficulty right from the beginning and i have to admit Vory is in high favour.

This is for Fortune and yes the game Technomancer has a dark and gritty athmosphere.

Spoiler

And what is wrong with his companions? Killing is bad, but there are worse things then being dead for some people.

Spoiler

I dealt with some girls who killed because they don't wont to work anymore. So i solved this side quest in favour for the Vory and only knocked those girls unconscious. They will be treated even more worse know after what they did and the Vory knows it... But my stupid companions would yell at me and being all mad at me when i kill those poor girls?

The one farm has Ultimate's and the other farm has rookies. Both have developers know how's

@Tigerkralle 

Spoiler

I only killed one person throughout the game, and only because it was the only way to complete that quest (the woman selling bad drugs to the Vory).

If your companions are giving you grief, then you may have killed too many people. 

@DragonSpirit009 Then unfortunately it down to RNG. I know your pain. I went through the same thing *huggles*

@Fortune86

Spoiler

I killed Boris (Was his name Boris? The one that is your first or one of your first jobs for the army in Abundance.) And the woman selling drugs i did not try to kill those girls because i once only wanted to get the serum of the mount of someone and by accident i drained a human and my companions said something about that... so i killed three humans so far. I don't want to risk the relation to my companinons and i am flirting with all three romance options....

Oh RNG is painful i did some collections for Guild Wars 2 and i had to jump through so called jumping puzzles for that and i am so bad at jumping... :angry: :( :dry:

Edited by Tigerkralle

For me it helps to play another game and then coming back to it later. To not lose the joy of playing a game when i start to hate it.

Edited by Tigerkralle

@Tigerkralle

Spoiler

I let Boris leave. In fact I let most people escape lol. I wanted to make friends with all factions so I pretty much just acted nice all the time.

@DragonSpirit009 There is a place where you can grind for the USB in Chapter 19, but again the drop rate is low. 

I can't play another game cause I have limited space on my Vita.

Yeah I read about that. Guess I will have to go on with the game then.