Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Work? Oh no! And I fear I am too late to save you! :o

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

I'm doing ok. Feel a bit odd though. I had a very realistic dream last night where a video game character told me off for not having eaten a proper breakfast in years. 

How's you?

I agree with that character XD

I'm exhausted. Visited a friend after work yesterday and she has a three year old. She was very demanding that I should play with her XD

Haha oh I know those dreams. I usually get them when I need to wake up and go to the bathroom XD

Yeah her little girl really like me. But she is extremely exhausting.

Oh another thing that happened.

Remember we were talking about that I should draw a T-Rex next. Well I just gotten an email from a friend who wants me to illustrate a children's book about two T-Rex friends XD

I'm watching a guy get vegemite smeared on his bald head so they can imitate hair with it.

I previously watched a guy dance around with his baby which was hilarious.

Well now I have to go look for references for T-Rex and then try to make it kiddy-ish.

Need a bit something simpler MP.

I can't make something with to much detail cause I will have to draw it in different angles.

That will most likely be my go to XD

But I will only be able to work on it when get home this evening. So no gaming tonight.

On pony town, I waited for someone that tried to kill me (played as Bolz) for two days straight so he can try and kill me again.

No signs. 

Hi Rainbow.

That doesn't really sound good O.o

Well think about it Fortune. If they like my design then I get paid. Which means money. Which means they might use me for more illustrations. Which means I might get more money.