Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I have to figure what to eat tonight... If I want to go to the movie tomorrow I better have food ready!

Hey, CPA! How is everyone?

@DragonSpirit009 You are confusing me. What does eating tonight have to do with movie tomorrow?

@Fortune86  The client is always right. Just send them what they asked for! :lol:

I want to go to the movies T-T

I want to see Thor. 

Though I am disappointed to hear him and Jane broke up.

Edit: Hey Purple! 

Edited by Fortune86

Hi Purple!

I have to make enough food last night so I that I have food for tonight after the movie.

I don't want to make dinner after watching a movie XD

Hi Rainbow!

Yo,

There was a dead red-belly black snake in my back yard, with a mysterious dog sized bite in it.

I just watched a livestream of dragons dogma that started with the final boss fight... he beat god in 2 hits.

Spirit!

*snuggles*

Spoiler

The last boss fight of DD is very easy. In all of my runs he went down in just the one hit. 

I have made a terrible mistake buying Conception 2...

Oh no, what is the problem with conception 2 (sarcasm voice cause I still think the name is sus)

I love my children XD

I get really annoyed when they get hit by monsters in battle. Plus you can I can only raise them so far before I'm going to have to boot them out T-T

The game is actually really mild. No more 'mature' than any of the Persona games I've played. 

I've seen the kings game footage from Persona 4, that game is very mature! (not to mention the death and implied rape)

I'm annoyed getting trophies that has a search element. Gah... so frustrating.

Yeah.

I have to find a certain freaking mushrooms in a swamp. It's torture!

I can google the locations but I don't have time for that until Thursday.

Ok, here is a map:

Spoiler

Bayou-Mushrooms.jpg

I'll see if I can find written instructions.

Do you need the info PMing?

Edit: Written stuff

Spoiler

Mushroom #1

The first AC 3 Liberation mushroom is located close to the location where you have triggered the first Bayou Fever memory. To the west, on a small tree branch, above the water you will find the mushroom.

There is a large log over the river that allows you to get close to it, then all you have to do is to jump towards it.

Mushroom #2

The second mushroom in Bayou is located north from the main village, as marked on the map. While moving towards it (north) from the village (south) you will eventually have to cross a river.

You should notice that the mushroom is on a tree branch. Without crossing the river, while facing the mushroom, turn right and look for a downed tree you can climb to get above the ground. Move from one branch to another until you get close to the mushroom.

Mushroom #3

The third mushroom is easy to collect and locate, since it is close to the main village. Head east, following the map below and you will find it on top of a tree.

Nearby is another downed log that allows you to move up and get the mushroom.

Mushroom #4

Similar to the previous mushroom, the fourth one is very accessible, but it is located south from the northern village.

You will find it on top of smaller log and you can climb it while standing next to it, on the ground.

Mushroom #5

In the southernmost point of the map, close to Aveline’s mentor camp is the fifth AC 3 Liberationmushroom.

Get inside the camp and ascend the main building. While on the roof look for a long log that allows you to exit the camp, and walk on it to collect the mushroom.

Mushroom #6

Mushroom #6 marked on the map below is also easy to collect, because it is located in a tree surrounded by branches and trunks you can climb.

After you locate it, look for a point, or a downed tree that allows you to get above the ground, and then simply move for one branch to another until you get to the mushroom.

Mushroom #7

East from the camp in the lower left corner you will find the seventh mushroom, very close to a patient, and on top of another log. To get it, while standing on the ground, near the mushroom, climb the trunk until you get on top of it.

Mushroom #8

The location of the eighth mushroom is similar to the previous one, meaning that all you have to do is to climb the trunk of a tree. The mushroom is also marked on the map, south from the large fort in Bayou.

Mushroom #9

Another accessible mushroom is the ninth, north-west from the previous one. When you get to the location on the map, look for a large tree, with a hole in the middle. Inside the hole is the mushroom, and to reach it you have to climb one of the tree trunks that extend over the river. There are two trunks, leading to the same hole.

Mushroom #10

The final mushroom is probably the trickiest, because it is located high above the ground. When you get to its location, make sure you reach the branch under the mushroom, using the log that extends over the river.

While standing on the said branch look around and notice that the trunk of the tree allows you to climb even higher using some vines, thus you can hang on the same branch on which the mushroom is located. Move right and then climb again to collect the mushroom.

Edited by Fortune86

Thankies.

Going to copy and paste on MS Word now.

I think that's all for now. Then the bayou will be done

From what I see in the picture it looks like I might have missed the Northern one's.