626lavaheart

Slightly tweak layout on trade offers

Hey I thought it might be a good idea to like make a bit more distinction between trade offers.

just because if you have a couple offers it can be just /slightly/ confusing since with offers in the middle, the "accept this offer" button for the offer below it is closer to the egg's picture than the "accept this offer" button for that egg (visual). Obviously SUPER minor, like TJ this is super low burner stuff don't rush to fix it.

I feel like maybe lines separating the offers or just putting boxes around each offer (like what lineage pictures have maybe) would be just a good quick way of doing it so nothing fancy. even a row of dashes would work as a divider between trade offers. If you wanted to get like fancy, maybe turn the trade offers into a sort of Table with only 1 column that alternates between a lighter cell and a darker backgrounded cell for maximum dividing but honestly it'd be overkill.

I uh guess other people can like give their thoughts on this, I don't know how anyone could like be against this since it's so minor and affects so little but input is always welcome I guess.

Edit: oops uhhh I pressed submit instead of preview........... so embarrassing added some stuff I also ment to say. so used to the preview button being on the left side...

Edited by 626lavaheart

While I agree, this isn't the time this issue has been raised. Your points are all completely valid but nothing was done before when this came up.

I haven't actually ever accepted the wrong trade but I have been confused by the layout. Fixing that would be nice.

ya I didn't accept any wrong offers either. It just bugged me that it wasn't easy to tell from a quick glance.

surprising you said it's been suggested before... I didn't see any threads when I searched "trade" on this. Must have been further back than I checked...

Edited by 626lavaheart

Did you check the BSA section? I think it ended up moved there.

Which would be an example of why people don't like seeing threads threads moved there, especially when the actual subject has nothing to do with the BSA itself but involves formatting and layout.

wat, no one goes into BSA section tongue.gif

Hopefully this doesn't get moved there, I'd rather like TJ to see it hehe.

but no I didn't go in there, I figured the BSA section was for suggesting new BSAs for existing dragons and that this would be more of a HTML/CSS thing.