Sunlexor

Ban the person above you!

Banned because you claim to be very trusting yet you also say you don't trust me.

Banned because the reason you shouldn't trust catstaff is because she is a servant of cats, and cats are Evil.

Banned because you claim cats are Evil, yet you have a Christmas tree made of cats.

Banned because I said a couple of days ago that it was an eldritch tree.

Turns out 'Goat With A Thousand Young' was a mistranslation. It said 'Cat,' not 'Goat.'

Banned because how can I tell what it is plotting if I can't see its eerily glowing eyes.

Banned because you're the neighbor with the gazillion lights synced up to cheesy Christmas tunes - if the lights don't keep the rest of the area awake, all the traffic driving by to see the display will.

Banned because you told me it would keep the skinwalkers out of the yard.

Banned because you're confusing me with someone else, I never said anything about skinwalkers - I have no personal experience so I'd never offer advice about them.

Banned because skinwalkers, wendigos, yard gnomes... what's the difference? They're all creepy.

banned because you haven't run into a spider zombie from the new Alpha 20 in the 7 days to die video game. 

Banned for letting the spider zombies out of the game.

Banned for not forcing the spider zombies back into the game. Didn't you watch Wreck-It Ralph? This **** can get out of hand fast.

Banned for forgetting that I don't do games, so I have no idea where to put the spider zombies. Don't want to make things worse by putting them into the wrong game, after all!

Banned because my jars are purely decorative.

Banned for fearing taxidermy.

Banned because I don't fear it. Did they get taxidermized after dying in the jar? :)