Sunlexor

Ban the person above you!

Banned for accusations against that Red Dragons that may or may not have eaten that Vampire.

Banned because not even werewolves will eat a vampire.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Banned for werewolf neglect. He obviously needs orthodontic work.

And cataract removal.

Banned because it's so tempting when they open wide like that and I have a pair of pliers.

Banned for making your Wryms brush their teeth when they don't have any hands.

Banned because they say if you put your mind to it and really work at it, you can do anything.

35 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Banned because they say if you put your mind to it and really work at it, you can do anything.

Banned for spouting platitudes.

4 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Banned because I said that to my 12 year old daughter and she thought if she put her mind to it she could drive and stole my car and rolled it. {never say that to a bright child.}

Edited by Chusi

Banned for thinking Spite is more important than you. {besides. I don't know what platitudes means}

Edited by Chusi

Banned for not looking up what platitudes means.

Banned for snubbing Spiteful_Crow.

Banned for being a Mint in February instead on April 1st.

Platitudes = well meaning, but meaningless advice or words of comfort that too many people repeat too often

Not to be confused with platypuses

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Banned for not controlling your balloons. They're all over the place.!

Banned for letting your dragons run loose. They're fighting, getting into the trash, and leaving eggs on the neighbor's driveway.

Banned for not knowing that the only dragons I keep around are my Mints. If the Dragon police cannot control the rest it's not my problem. They need to watch the video on Dragon control published by the American Society of Humane Treatment of Dragons. {the ASHTD}

Banned because your Mints have figured out how to travel out of state, sabotage fiber optic cables for internet service, and be back home by the time you call them.