Lionthrush

Whisper Meadows

A white cat pads towards you. You are in a bright, hazy meadow. At first you think you are dreaming, and then you are almost sure of it as the white cat sits in front of you and looks into your eyes. "You are welcome here, as long as you know you are. Please, do not be startled, friend. This is Whisper Meadows. No pain here unless you feel it. No tears here unless you cry them." The words come out of the white cat's mouth. You are confused. What does she mean? The cat seems to sense your confusion. "It will make sense to you when it does. When you are truly in Whisper Meadows. Let's talk no more like this, until you understand. Now come with me." Her voice is gentle, calm, and sweet. You are calmed by this. You try to follow her, but you begin to become shorter! Your arms become legs and whiskers sprout out of your muzzle. Muzzle! Since when did I have a muzzle? You think. You are now an animal.

That was a little intro for this Role Play, I hope it was entertaining! In this rp you are a predator mammal of your choice. You can talk and you have a power of your choice. You and the white cat, who's name is Mist, and is played by me, are the only ones with these abilities, along with some others. You are on Earth, and humans know you are here. They will capture you one day, and they will do all types of tests on you. You must escape or avoid being caught. The humans do have capabilities they have no idea about, like potions that could give you another power. Pm me with a completed form to join, pm me for questions.

Whisper Meadows has three places to be in. The meadow, where a very small pond is. The forest, which consists of palm and birch trees and a little den under a birch, and the rest is the city. Whisper Meadows is like the future. Every place on Earth is city except for Whisper Meadows.

Username:
Name:
Mate:
Offspring:
Species:
Power:
Appearance Description or Picture:
Personality:

Rules:

The first one who wants to can be a predatory bird. They are the only ones though, because I don't want to be the only land mammal.

You must be a predatory land mammal unless you're the only bird.

Only kill another player with their permission if they are quitting the post.

Only be the mate of another player with their permission.

No Mary Sues.

Once you are an animal, you don't turn back into a human.

Available Powers:

Lightning

Ice

Dark

Life

Death

Fire

I think that is all.

Begin.

Edited by Lionthrush

Username: RoD (Dalek Raptor)

Name: Zoey

Mate: NA

Offspring: NA

Species: Otter

Power: Water

Appearance Description or Picture: Zoey

Personality: Zoey is great in water and wants to become a professional swimmer one day. She cares for her friends and stands up for them when their being picked on.

Username: RoD (Dalek Raptor)

Name: Theo

Mate: NA

Offspring: NA

Species: wolf

Power: earth

Appearance Description or Picture: Theo

Personality: Theo is a bit shy when it comes to other people. He really prefers animals over people and the fact he is into wolves is the perfect match for him. He's still shy and is really quiet

I was really tempted to do a polar bear xd.png

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Alright, so once the White Cat turned you into an animal, you aren't going back. I'll make sure to add that to the post. =) So yeah, animal. Sorry, I didn't think about that. After you add the thing then you are good. =)

Alright I edited it. Hope that's good smile.gif

Present day animals only or can extinct/maybe extinct ones be let in? I'd opt for a Thylacoleo, but only if the latter option is there.

(I'll go ahead and start)

Zoey sighed happily as she floated on the little pond that was in Whisper Meadows. She knew Theo would probably be hiding. He was still rather shy when it came to talking to others, at least, that's what she gathered. At least this pond had oysters in it. She learned very fast that she loved this food. Partly because it was she was an otter. Her fur was sleek when in water, but when she got out and dried off, she looked like a fluff ball. She then died back down into the water.

----------------------

Theo yawned as he woke up from a nap. He then scrambled up when he heard something in the woods. He sighed when he realized it was just a squirrel. Being a wolf was weird. He didn't know how to walk at first. He kept tripping over his feet. He got the hang of it, but he was still scared talking to others as they were human.

Present day animals only or can extinct/maybe extinct ones be let in? I'd opt for a Thylacoleo, but only if the latter option is there.

Can that be like the be like birds? Only one? First come first serve?

Can that be like the be like birds? Only one? First come first serve?

It's like a saber tooth tiger

(No one really knows Mist's name. Call her the White Cat.)

Mist padded through the forest, her ears layed back on her head. Something was not right. She smelled cat, but it wasn't that. It was freaking her out. She went up to a Palm tree and raked her claws against it.

(This is where the sabor comes in if it comes in at all.)

Edited by Lionthrush

(I'm gonna go parenthesis to avoid getting tangled up in IC)

(And now I shall plop this here...

Username: Rampaging Wyvern (RWyvern, wyv)

Name: Leon

Mate: N/A

Offspring: N/A

Species: Thylacoleo carnifex

Power: Fire (b/c Australian animal lel)

Appearance Description or Picture: I'll opt for this one, though as an artist reconstruction there are probably a few flexible details.

Personality: An individual who keeps to himself, Leon has borne an interest in evolution for years. A pretty useless interest in the whole face of things, but if it helps something in some way in the future... well, at least it's worth having as a hobby. He really does not like disputes and disagreements, yet gets very defensive over the defenceless. Greatly respects life of all forms.

Acceptable?)

(I'm gonna go parenthesis to avoid getting tangled up in IC)

(And now I shall plop this here...

Username: Rampaging Wyvern (RWyvern, wyv)

Name: Leon

Mate: N/A

Offspring: N/A

Species: Thylacoleo carnifex

Power: Fire (b/c Australian animal lel)

Appearance Description or Picture: I'll opt for this one, though as an artist reconstruction there are probably a few flexible details.

Personality: An individual who keeps to himself, Leon has borne an interest in evolution for years. A pretty useless interest in the whole face of things, but if it helps something in some way in the future... well, at least it's worth having as a hobby. He really does not like disputes and disagreements, yet gets very defensive over the defenceless. Greatly respects life of all forms.

Acceptable?)

Yip.

(yay I'll make my first post now~)

High in the trees like an oversized possum, Leon dug his large claws into wood and pressed himself low while he watched the White Cat down below. He'd never really had a good sense of balance, nor had he tolerated heights before, but since this new form the trees felt like home. A tail helped heaps.

Still keeping a low profile, Leon inched himself forward. No, this wasn't malicious behaviour. Think of it as being practice, for one day he'd need to be able to sneak up on prey. It's not like he was going to pounce... that step was so unnecessary here.

Mist knew that if it's an unknown species, it isn't an awful idea to look down. Or up. Or left. Or right. And so she looked, down. Then left. Then right. Then...

She yowled and hissed at the same time, trying her best to alert Theo and Zoey. WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT THING? An orb floated above Mist's nose. She tossed it up towards the tree branch the big cat sat upon. It was not meant to hit it, only to warn it. Mist never considered the fact there was no blood shed in Whisper Meadows, so there was no need for pain.

Theo was licking his paw before he froze. The White Cat yowled. His eyes grew really wide before he ran out of the woods, tail tucked in between his legs. He was scared. If the White Cat yowled, that meant danger. Danger usually meant human.

--------------------

Zoey kept on swimming as she didn't hear the yowl. All she wanted to do was swim, swim, swim.

(Also, wouldn't White Cat know what Leon is? I mean, didn't she watch him transform?)

Theo was licking his paw before he froze. The White Cat yowled. His eyes grew really wide before he ran out of the woods, tail tucked in between his legs. He was scared. If the White Cat yowled, that meant danger. Danger usually meant human.

--------------------

Zoey kept on swimming as she didn't hear the yowl. All she wanted to do was swim, swim, swim.

(Also, wouldn't White Cat know what Leon is? I mean, didn't she watch him transform?)

(Not exactly. Leon is from the past. Maybe another character in the forest greeted him.)

Hint at possible plot... portal from the past?

:-o

So much for stealth! Leon jumped back from the orb with some sort of squawking yowl and now his cover was completely blown. Threadlike spires of smoke rose from his claws, then he relaxed a touch. That wasn't an aggressive move from White Cat, he thought, leaning over the bough to look at the feline again. He wanted to explain himself a bit. Where to begin? Would the cat be angry with him? Not believe him?

Mist read the large cat's body language eagerly. She decided it wasn't a threat. "H-h-hello?" She mewed liked a frightened kitten.

Theo was now by the edge of the pond, looking at the woods, watching and waiting for the White Cat. "Oh, hello Theo," Zoey said as she swam up. She resisted the urge to shake off the water to be mindful of Theo. "What's up?" "White Cat yowled," Theo whined. "Humans?" Zoey said, perking up. "I don't know," Theo responded. "W-where are you going?" "Find White Cat," Zoey said as she walked to the woods.

"Hey..." Leon sidled across his branch until he could jump onto another, lower one. "You saw me... I'm sorry, I'm just practising sneaking up! I wasn't going to jump you or anything!" As used to this body as he was now, it was still quite weird forming words with these strange teeth. They almost resulted in a lisp.

"Oh... it's just... I didn't see you transform... not to be rude, but what - who are you?"

"White Cat?" Zoey called out. " You there?" Her tiny ears were alert. She was hoping it wasn't humans. Theo was probably pass out if it was

Leon nervously scraped a claw across the bark. "Leon... Leon's my name and..." He glanced at the back of a paw. "Apparently I'm a Thylacoleo, T. carnifex, whatever floats your boat. Isn't it neat?" Now it was becoming apparent that he'd steered the conversation into something he liked to talk about. "Now I know what they really looked like! And maybe I..."

His voice trailed off as a call caught his attention.