Confused Cat

The "ALMOST Cool Code" Dragons Project

I misunderstood the rules, so I'm trying to delete my post. XD

Edited by kiramaru7

Please, can my list be added to the "lists" page? It's getting a bit hard to find it for editing already. :(

On 10/6/2022 at 2:36 AM, Ceressiass said:

Please, can my list be added to the "lists" page? It's getting a bit hard to find it for editing already. :(

I have mine in my bookmarks bar.

@Confused Cat! ;)

New ACC dragon:

Something's fSHsy here iii

Fishy not just because of her code, but because she gendered wrong from the ultra-low time AP, so she is the only blue dragon in the lineage. ;)

my baby Pharos xenowurm's mom got the code (umpty) and that one's almost a whole word, I named it umpty headed in honor (and maybe their child will be some form of "umpty dumpty" but yeah that's the coolest code I've seen so far, and the second best so far is my purple dragon that has the code EratS and I named him "EratS Soul" (soul was part of his mom's name lol) edit: I also just picked up a Royal Blue with the code "UCAST" and I'm definitely using that when it hatches

Edited by bord

well now I have UCAST me wrong, and my bred white dragon got Wok3W so he's "Oops I Wok3W d'bord", my 3g Thuwed geode had KO4EX so now they're Kotex Woeto Thuwed (maternal lineage is the original Woeto Thuwed) and a xeno gaia with the code JRK4D who I named JRK w4D (poor dragon babies.) Even got a heartseeker someone grabbed from a cave and abandoned (presumably because they had too many) whose code is QYcOY and I'll definitely be making a coy reference there. 

Edit: today I got an Arsani egg with code Zwifu, not even gonna change her name, and a Z dragon too lol.

Edit 2: Found a 2g air Xeno in the AP, code is GEDMS

Edited by bord

This sounds so fun!  I think I've already done it on occasion, too!  So, I'm going to look through my dragons right now and add them to this post...

List of Kelkelen's ACC dragons

icudF Danced All Night

QjDon Quixote

1JAMsession

That IZwHY

ODEnI All-Father

AeTsY Shop

It's Not a TUm0U

1Rng5 to Rule Them All

Had My FlYLL

yHeeR Me Out

Lovey-dV6EY

2O01a Space Odyssey

Hmm... I didn't actually have ANY!  I have several that don't quite follow the rules, like where I drop one letter from the code but still hint with the caps that it's based on a code, or I add a couple letters in the middle to make it say what I imagine from the code, that kind of thing.  Tricky!  For example, I Ran AMUK.  I can't quite bring myself to make it read AMUKg, after so many years of it being the way it is!  Same thing with I SwAM Home... SwaMC just feels wrong!  Or 2nOUT becomes TuneOUT.  Luckily, I had lots of ACCs that I'd kept just for their codes but hadn't decided on what to name them, yet!  So they're getting named properly and added.  :)

Edited by Kelkelen

8 hours ago, Kelkelen said:

List of Kelkelen's ACC dragons

icudF Danced All Night

You have some good ones! But I think this is my favourite. It suits the dragon, too.

@KelkelenThank you! And welcome to the club! You're off to a great start already with that list.

On 3/3/2023 at 2:58 AM, Kelkelen said:

I've just added 2O01a Space Odyssey.

They're all so good but this one is perfect!

15 hours ago, GhostMouse said:

They're all so good but this one is perfect!

Thank you!  I couldn't resist.  ;) 

And thanks @Lagie, too!  I cracked up at the "Ezekiel saw a wheel a-rollin'" one.  We used to sing that one in Girl Scouts!  Always some cross-pollination from church camp songs. 

4 hours ago, Kelkelen said:

And thanks @Lagie, too!  I cracked up at the "Ezekiel saw a wheel a-rollin'" one.  We used to sing that one in Girl Scouts!  Always some cross-pollination from church camp songs. 

Thanks! :) Camp songs are great name fodder.

New ACC dragon(s)

There's... a few. I haven't been updating enough, sorry.

Spoiler

This dragon puts some MWPEp in your Step

This dragon is All GuMmd up

There is 1 imposter Among Us. Don't worry, they've been nSu5d Out

Shout near this dragon and you might hear An EchOm

Just thought this was perfect for a Halloween dragon: stOuLen Spirit

This dragon's gotta go fast, tell them to MsIOw Down

Unless you want to ruin relationships, listen to this dragon: Never shop at Ijkea

An ambassador for this thread: The ALMOST kuWL2 Kid

This dragon will believe anything. Z'What a zsUcr

Quiet down! This dragon is making Too Much N0ieS

And for anyone new

Edited by darkdreamer253