Thaelasan

The Dawn and the Dusk OOC

That sounds right up my alley, tell you what, prepare for TWO char sheets inbound. Sounds like a perfect opportunity for Tybalt to make an appearance

Username:

Character Name:Tybalt

World: (Sol/Luna) Sol

History: He came into power as a sixteen year old and threw his weight around, trading, marketing, and knocking over anyone who opposed him. He supposedly was raised in secret by his mother as an illegitimate son of a civic leader before him. He grew up on the street and basically charmed businesses becoming a mogul, one by one. Hhis early life was in Cyvegas, a less bright but charming part of Sol, Uses its small coastal area as ports, with the rest of the kingdom being of rolling green hills and flat market areas. Many taverns are open, and a few hospitals. Most of the wounds are knives and burns, and usually fatal, so medical knowledge is thrown about and no real hospitals. Just pour a little alcohol on it. It'll be fine. It is a market/smuggling community, with lots of 'wealth' floating about. Gambling is rampant, and to be on top you have to know all the cards to play and which trigger to shoot. Cartels sneak items and assasins through the country, and crime is a part of life. It is full of scenery, and the nightlife is extraordinary.

Appearance: One sexy hunk of man. Mmm.

Personality: Gentleman in his heart, but rogue in his blood. He has a heart of gold and is known for his unfaltering loyalty, but definitely is neutral once his debts are paid. His real fortune became when he discovered the 'diamond in the rough' Antoinette, a lovely inventor that can be quite useful in adapting designs to suit his needs. From weapory to armory, Antoinette is a great designer. But in the hands of Tybalt true potential can be met. The two are a power couple for sure, but insist they remain close friends alone.

Trinket: He is quite fond of his twin daggers, given to him by his father and now enchanted and embedded with jewels as he has grown older.

Other: He's Human, though a mage of some sort... he is adept in trickery...

Username: lycrawaterz14

Character Name: Antoinette

World: Sol

History: She was born into the light and knows nothing else, she loves everything golden and new. Her mother passed due to illness, but she bears no ill will because of it. She has the best green thumb and cares for all creatures. She is a natural born inventor. She loves nurturing and building, watching progress is exciting. She was 'discovered' by attending a ball, where she debuted the first of her now-famous fashion line Antoné, machine selected and constructed gowns for the elite or hard to size. After her machines were in shops, she was offered a contract with her now partner Tybalt, who introduced her to another side of machinery: armor, weaponry, and more importantly prize fighters. Her fortune has only increased but she still lives at home with her Aunt and Father, in the small village of Solies Grove. It was in the exiled area, where many of the descendants of criminals went to make better lives. No one judged them for their status, and in fact they were applauded for trying to make better lives for themselves instead of following their ancestor's paths. It was just a poor area, and no noble would ever me there on a normal circumstance. And an inventress coming fro there is unheard of as it is a grove, an agricultural area. No luxury machines before her unless it was communal.

Appearance: Bronzed hair from the sun, and eyes that reflect the sky. She is slender and thin, and lithe in build. She loves white in clothing.

Personality: (optional. I'll trust you to play well.)

Trinket: Her mother's music box, crudely made from metal of the earth melted in a forge. She treasures her device more than anything, as technology utterly fascinates her.

Other:

Modified old ones, let me know if they fit because #lazy

Edited by lycrawaterz14

I'll trust you on this one then. But we haven't really been using sheets because of the chat.

Which I invited you to.

:3c