NarotizaDragonTamer

Narotiza's Segmented-Signature-Shop

Hey!

This is my Segmented Signature Shop, where you can ask me for signatures!

But while these may appear to be one big image, they're actually made of multiple smaller images, and each image can link to something different!

When I saw some users using "segmented signatures," (as I've heard them called) I was inspired to make one for myself. Later, I thought "why not make some for other users, too?" And so this thread was born.

This one's mine:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want a signature, just use this form:

---

Forum Name: Put your forum name here

Desired Links: What links do you want in it?

Structure of Signature: Describe the arrangement of the "buttons"

Designs: Images/decorations you want in it

Colors: The basic color scheme you want. Be specific about which colors go where.

Font: If you can't think of a specific font, just put the general style of the font instead.

[B]Forum Name:[/B]
[B]Desired Links:[/B]
[B]Structure of Signature:[/B]
[B]Designs:[/B]
[B]Colors:[/B]
[B]Font:[/B]

Unfortunately, these designs can't be infinitely complex. sad.gif There are character limits for signatures, which means I'll have to use link shorteners and limit the amount of images. There's also a bit of a height limit; if a signature is too tall, it'll be cut short.

Keep these things in mind while suggesting. smile.gif

If you ever want yours changed, just tell me! I'll be happy to do it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NarotizaDragonTamer:

Example:

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Stellaluna22:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Littleblackdog:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Suggest away!

Edited by NarotizaDragonTamer

Omg!! These look amazing! Can I request please? biggrin.gif If this is too much to ask, let me know, please! I've always wanted one of these <3

Forum Name: Stellaluna22

Desired Links: All found in my signature (please exclude the raffle, mossy log amp, art, and raffle links) and add these please: Tales of Ostlea + PM

Structure of Signature: The same style as your dark blue one.

Designs: Is it possible to use this as a background?

Colors: Text: White? Background: See above.

Font: Black Chancery

For the button designs:

Instead of eggs, is it possible to use hatchlings, or is that too much?

I'd like it to be like this:

| = space/next image

My Scroll | Profile | Tales of Ostlea | Galaxy Lineage | Stripe Hoarder (no link)

Button sprites:

My scroll: The VDay 2016 user scroll button?

Profile: Red stripe egg

ToO: Phantasm Feline egg (scroll to bottom for it)

Galaxy Lineage: Nebula egg (or, if possible, green nebula hatchie)

Stripe hoarder: Black stripe egg

I love this idea.

Forum Name: littleblackdog

Desired Links: Addicted , Space Chickens , Ninja Chickens , Profile

Can I leave the rest mostly up to you?

Structure of Signature:

Designs:

Colors: dark background preferred

Font:

I would like any images used to be the chicken egg, chick or chicken. The Space Chickens and Addicted images in my sig can also be used if needed. If you want to use any of the individual custom chickens in my sig I can provide the single images.

Thank you!!!

Edited by littleblackdog

Oops! Sorry, I forgot to check the thread. I'll start working on it soon biggrin.gif

EDIT: littleblackdog's signature completed!

Edited by NarotizaDragonTamer