Coryn02

Looking for 1x1

I understand, more or less, the history part of this. What I'm comfused about is what we decided on for the plot, how do you want to fit the foreign aspect in? And also if you don't want to do the foreign aspect that's perfectly fine too.

(Also sorry for disapearing, I have night classes on monday)

Perfectly fine. Just from what I know about international relations in Japan, most other countries wanted to secure a holding in Japan to take advantage of its numerous resources and high man-power.

Naturally, in a world full of steampunk airship technology, Japan would benefit because it would also have these things, potentially making it a much more relevant nation in the East than the others (except perhaps China).

In particular, I think China would be an enemy of Japan because the two are generally on edge, and China would be the main power in the East during the steampunk era, being the only one surpassing Japan.

Where should we start for the actual roleplay, then? We don't have much defined. Maybe we should use a shared text editor to figure out the specifics.

We could just use PMs to figure it out... online documents don'don't tend to work vary well with my tablet.