littlelizzie

magical kids [ OPEN ]

what club should everyone be in?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

{{Chatzy}} {{look at the beautiful fish Sen drew for us}}

P L O T

Our characters wake up one school morning and go about their daily morning ritual to get ready for the day ahead. They go to school and notice somethings off about their classmates and teachers. None of them can exactly figure out what it is, but the students are much less animated and only show interest in anything when something bad happens (i.e. a fight, someone gets a cut, or whatever). The end of the day rolls around and all of our characters are in the same club, so they go to the club and realize that they themselves are not acting like the rest of their classmates. This confuses them and they start to talk about the club activities, but some strange noises outside catch their attention and they all go to the window to look at what's going on. What they see can only be described as monstrous: two kids with dark figures hovering around them are trying to rip each others throats out. The clubmates dont know what to do and panic, but then the mascot makes an appearance and everyone gets some kind of power to help the students. Now, these clubmates must find a way to vanquish every demon before its too late.....

T H E _ S E T T I N G

A boarding school set in America. (will make a proper setting later)

T H E _ M A G I C

All of the characters are able to use magic because of a positive emotion they have. Because of this, every character has one positive emotion they experience above all the others. It can be any positive emotion: love, joy, wonder, trust, surprise, friendship, kindness, amusement, etc. This emotion is the reason they have magic - granted, some powers may not make sense right now, but in due time everything will become clear (hopefully).

The characters will have a very hard time controlling their powers when they first transform (along with their emotions, but that's for later). They will be loosing the first few times they face off against demons. They are very volatile with their emotions and none of them are able to control it instantly. There will be mistakes (the shapeshifter may be able to change into an animal, but then they may have some different animal parts here or there. or, the person who can manipulate sound doesnt understand how to do so and manipulates it to too high a frequency and hurts their teammates. the healer messes up and isnt able to heal a wound correctly. the telekinetic isnt able to lift heavy things for very long. etc, etc.).

T H E _ E M O T I O N S

It's highschool. Emotions are going crazy. And we're asking these kids to fight demons that are using their classmates and friends with them. It's going to be pretty hard to do so, at first. These kids do not know that their emotions are the reason they have the magical power they do. They just know that when they transform, the emotion they experience the most is much more prominent and leads them to do rather ridiculous things. Very, very ridiculous things. The emotion kind of takes over their mind and they do all sorts of things they later regret (either because what they do is actually painful, very embarrassing, or just plain ridiculous). However, these emotions are very powerful and can either cause greatness or destruction.

The kids need to learn how to control their emotions. If they don't, their emotion can take complete control and destroy them from the inside out. (I'm not entirely sure how this happens YET, but I'm working on it and will have an explanation for it later.) Basically, if the characters get too into their emotion and magic then they can go insane. However, the reverse to that is: if they become to detached from their emotion and magic, and continuously deny the existence of the magic or emotion, they have the risk of uh, dying. Kind of extreme, but its magic and I was slightly influenced by madoka magica, so meh.

T H E _ D E M O N S

The demons are the bad guys, obviously. There may or may not be a conspirator or two behind the demons, and they may or may not become something of an ultimate boss for the story. It's all very mysterious. And confusing. And hush hush.

The demons thrive on negative emotions. They latch onto a humans soul and make that human experience nothing but bad emotions. Once the human falls into despair and can not see an end to the negative emotions, the demon takes the soul and leaves behind an empty shell.

The demons can be stopped a number of ways. You can attack the demons body, although that can be very hard to do as they don't have an entirely physical body (they are able to switch between corporeal or incorporeal whenever they want). They can be attacked when they have a body, and if there is a power that can attack something without a body then that's also a way to hurt them. They can float when their incorporeal, and they can also fly through stuff. There is a less physical way for out kids to defeat the demons and that's simply by talking to the human the demon is controlling. If a character is able to get through to an NPC and make the NPC feel a positive emotion, then the demon looses control of the human and disappears. Now, no one knows exactly where it disappears too or if it's gone forever, but at least its gone, right?

E V E R Y O N E _ I N V O L V E D

• Sammy (littlelizzie)
  • Mage (TehUltimateMage)
  • Dotz (Dotzrus)
  • Lu (Lady_Lunevis)
  • Sen (XiaoChibi)
  • Spyro (MrSpyro)
  • Lukos (ArchiosLukos)
  • Doc (Doctortear)
  • Den (Denwayasha)
  • Dor (Dorchades)
E M O T I O N _ R E S E R V E S
  • Sammy - Friendship
  • Spyro - Courage
  • Doc - Generosity
  • Sen - Compassion
  • Lu - Love
  • Mage - Zeal/Zest
  • Den - Innocence
  • Lukos - Serenity
  • Dotz - Trust
P O W E R _ R E S E R V E S
  • Den - Healing
  • Sammy - Animation
  • Doc - Telekinesis
  • Sen - Illusion Creation
  • Lu - Emotional Manipulation
  • Spyro - Shapeshifting
  • Mage - Sound Manipulation
  • Lukos - Power Redirection
  • Dotz - Shielding
W E A P O N _ R E S E R V E S
  • Sammy - staff
  • Mage - microphone (for the b-rate idol)
  • Spyro - spear
  • Lukos - chakram
  • Sen - daggers
C A N D Y _ R E S E R V E S
  • Sammy - soft mints
  • Mage - cinnamon hearts
  • Spyro - jawbreakers
  • Doc - razzles
  • Sen - dum dum lollipops
  • Den - gummy bears
  • Lukos - dark chocolate
Edited by littlelizzie

C H A R A C T E R _ S H E E T _ T E M P L A T E

Basics....

[b]Name:[/b] (first and last)
[i]Nickname:[/i] (if applicable)
[b]Age:[/b] (high school age group)
[b]Sex/Gender:[/b] (self-explanatory) 
[b]Sexuality/Romanticism:[/b] (ask anyone in Chatzy omg)
[b]Personality:[/b] (okay, i know im being pretty lax with a lot of stuff, but please try to make a good paragraph or so of personality. it's not that hard tbh) 
[i]Likes/Dislikes:[/i] (simply what they like and dont like. optional, but if you dont do it then please delete this section)
[b]History:[/b] ("To Be RP'd" is one of my pet peeves, so don't put it. just a couple of complete sentences and you'll be fine) 

Now the fun part....

[b]Emotion:[/b] (what you reserved)
[i]What happens when they transform?:[/i] (tell us exactly WHAT happens when they transform. i mentioned earlier that the emotions take control of their personality. is this really true for your character?? do they have better control then some other characters? or is their control worse? what kind of stuff do they do when they transform? is it silly or embarrassing, or dangerous or ridiculous? tell us everything that happens to your character the moment they get into their beautiful magical outfit.) 
[b]Magic Power:[/b] (what you reserved) 
[i]What happens with their magic when they transform?:[/i] (put simply, how do they use their magic? make sure you keep in mind that RIGHT NOW they don't know how to control their magic very well and their emotions are mostly in control. you are more then welcome to say how their magic will develop over time, as the story progresses and they all learn. (also, weapons are okay, but im going to just say do not make it too OP or silly. if you want a weapon, its open to discussion in the Chatzy.)

Putting this at the end cause I can't think of where else to put it.....

[b]Regular Appearance:[/b] (DO NOT USE PICTURES. I cannot make myself more clear. I absolutely will not accept if you use a picture. You can look at a picture and describe the character that way, but do not provide a link to a character (that you didn't draw!!!) and say that it's yours. I will hunt you down and attack you. That being said: you can just give a brief description of the character. I don't need long paragraphs of information (although i do love details omg), but tell us how tall they are and how much they weigh and their basic body shape and such. It's not that hard, and it helps expand your writing skills. (If you want to be extra fun, you can tell us what kind of clothes they were typically and if they have any scars and what not.)) 
[B]Magical Form:[/B] (i honestly don't care what you do with this, just keep in mind that none of their physical features change and their clothes have to be at least a tad bit modest. (this should be the funnest part of the sheet, so try to be creative and imaginative!))

C O M P L E T E _ C H A R A C T E R S

N/A

Edited by littlelizzie

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

At + Ev = New friends

At + Issi = Close Friends

Robin + Mana = Twins

Calem + Remus = Friends

Kolya + At = Good Friends

Mana + EVERYONE = Friends

Edited by littlelizzie

*Walks in* Oh hey everybody, what's up- *Sees MxM... Walks out*

are you just not a fan or

at least shut the door behind you

ay yoo sammy glad to see you back!! make them wicked 1x1s yes

*tentatively raises hand but then retracts it* Oh wait this is already cursed to fail oh well *puts hand back up*

You have a number limit here?

nope, there's no number limit! if you aren't comfortable with mxm then i can just scratch it out uvu

*tentatively raises hand but then retracts it* Oh wait this is already cursed to fail oh well *puts hand back up*

omg noooo we can make it work!! if you wanna join in then i'd love to have you c:

*Slips out door with Qi in tow.* I leave. you have enough. its like a party, no one eats until someone gets hungry enough to get the food then everyone attacks the buffet.

ahaha omg that's a good analogy. its very true too pffff. if you ever drop some rp's and wanna do a 1x1, feel free to pm me and we can figure out what to do~

Edited by littlelizzie

wow im the Saminator now

i see

okay so lemme see if i counted correctly

Sen (XiaoChibi) is in

Lu (Lady_Lunevis) is in (???? you just come in here and tell me to make the wicked 1x1's are you implying we should make one together or am i mistaken)

Spyro (MrSpyro) is in

Lukos (ArchiosLukos) is in

Dotzrus, are you in or nah?

edit: if you all are in, then we can all work together towards a plot : ^ )

edit 2: I FORGOT MAGE OMG MAGE ARE YOU IN

Edited by littlelizzie

So I've been doing some serious anime binge-watching and I'm kinda in the mood for something magical girl/boy-ish. I'd be fine with something else, though.

i can get on board with magical children omg

the important question: would we make it like madoka magica or like the earth high defense club?

Earth High Defense Club? *Scuttles off to look it up*

Okay, looked it up. But I'm down for casual or serious.

madoka magica = sadness and death with a cute monster cat mascot

earth high defense club = cute anime boys that have a pink wombat mascot (free of death)

i may actually have an idea that we could do to combine the two of these, but idk if everyone's on board with magical kids

i can't believe u forgot me how could u

I'm up for a group thing instead of a 1x1! (though i might be committing myself to too much aha so I guess it depends on the topic)

EDIT: did sOMEONE SAY BOUEIBU yes i owould like to order 100 magical boys please for takeout

Edited by TehUltimateMage

kill them all

man i'm ok with anything!!!

hONESTLY LU YOUR WISH MAY BE TRUE IF WE DO MY IDEA---

i can't believe u forgot me how could u

I'm up for a group thing instead of a 1x1! (though i might be committing myself to too much aha so I guess it depends on the topic)

EDIT: did sOMEONE SAY BOUEIBU yes i owould like to order 100 magical boys please for takeout

iM SO SORRY MAGE ;;;;;;

omg yeee group things are fun lets all try to have fun (i may be committing myself to too much as well but oh well pffff---)

oHmygod ordering magical boys like its no ones business im laughing so hard

Well if you have so many people, you can do mXm, just with some other person. tongue.gif

Well if you have so many people, you can do mXm, just with some other person. tongue.gif

ahh yes yes i can

who wants to make gay children together w/me

so are we all in agreement on magical children??

ahh yeah i think modern day would be best for the idea i have in mind uvu

edit: mxm is a romantic relationship between two boys : ^ ) (fxf is between two girls, and mxf is between a boy and a girl). welcome to the site! :)

Edited by littlelizzie

Psst, what's mxm? Just curious~ I'd like to know, i'm kind of a newbie on here.

mxm (or m/m) is MalexMale romance! fxf would be femalexfemale, fxm would be femalexmale.

edit: dang i got ninjad

Edited by TehUltimateMage

little did you know, mage, i am the ultimate ninja.

AIGHT THOUGH

we're doing the magical children in a modern setting???

Edited by littlelizzie

I think everybody's in agreement.

/cue anime group air punch thing

Edited by MrSpyro