littlelizzie

magical kids [ OPEN ]

what club should everyone be in?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

omg yesss magical kids

okay so my idea can be really expanded and all that but:

our characters wake up one school morning and go about their daily morning ritual to get ready for the day ahead. they go to school and notice somethings off about their classmates and teachers. none of them can exactly figure out what it is, but the students are much less animated and only show interest in anything when something bad happens (i.e. a fight, someone gets a cut, or whatever). the end of the day rolls around and all of our characters are in the same club, so they go to the club and realize that they themselves are not acting like the rest of their classmates. this confuses them and they start to talk about the club activities, but some strange noises outside catch their attention and they all go to the window to look at what's going on. what they see can only be described as monstrous: two kids with dark figures hovering around them are trying to rip each others throats out. the clubmates dont know what to do and panic, but then the mascot makes an appearance and everyone gets some kind of power to help the students.

i can go more into detail but i just feel i should say that the mascot would be a fish that one of our characters would have to carry around all the time

OMG MAGE WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT GIF

no okay its a purple fish named Dragon that cant leave the fishbowl so someone has to take it around

You asked me to ask questions here so:

Do we have matching costumes? Are we having a set of elemental powers, or are the powers on a case-by-case basis? It would be nice to have a theme.

…! We could be color-coded!

Ah, this looks so interesting! I hope you don't mind if I nab a spot.

A quick question though. Does everyone only have one power or can they have multiple powers? For example, I was planning for my character to be have telekinesis and be able to turn themselves incorporeal at the expense of not being able to touch anything themselves. Would that be alright or would I have no narrow down the powers?

You asked me to ask questions here so:

Do we have matching costumes? Are we having a set of elemental powers, or are the powers on a case-by-case basis? It would be nice to have a theme.

…! We could be color-coded!

the theme is POSITIVE EMOTIONS!! they can be any kind of emotion: joy, love, trust, surprise, friendship, kindness, amusement, etc etc. We can also do color themes, yes. We just need to discuss about characters and figure out what colors we all want in the Chatzy

Ah, this looks so interesting! I hope you don't mind if I nab a spot.

A quick question though. Does everyone only have one power or can they have multiple powers? For example, I was planning for my character to be have telekinesis and be able to turn themselves incorporeal at the expense of not being able to touch anything themselves. Would that be alright or would I have no narrow down the powers?

omg yes you can nab a spot doc <33

ummm i think for the sake of simplicity, they only can have one power. they can train the power and find ways to manipulate it, but they can only have one ; u ; so you'd have to chose between telekinesis or incorporeal-ness

why am I having so much trouble deciding between zeal and passion omg they basically mean the same thing

EDIT: Re: Fata not being able to pick one color: Could you imagine writing your whole dang post like this (I'm pretty sure this probably counts as spam or something because the raw code for this spans like 6 pages

Edited by TehUltimateMage

why am I having so much trouble deciding between zeal and passion omg they basically mean the same thing

EDIT: Re: Fata not being able to pick one color: Could you imagine writing your whole dang post like this (I'm pretty sure this probably counts as spam or something because the raw code for this spans like 6 pages

im laughing so hard rn im in tears mage oh my god

thats it

this is the essence of mana

holy jesus that code is long

omg you guys are goofing around back here with code and color and im just writing and writing writing on the first page

soon im going to be asking you to delete your chitter chatter aha

guys i've decided this is gonna be the OOC

we still need to figure out the club that all of the characters are in but we can just make a poll and do that later

also idk if you want to give this roleplay a proper name but right now the name is just magical kids omg

if you want to delete messages to make the thread look nicer thats fine uvu i just figured it would be better to make this the OOC so that we can talk and keep any questions here for looking back on, and so that we can keep all the character sheets in one place

but right now im going to go to bed because i am very tired

also: i dont know if you saw, but i updated the first post and made the second post the character template. please look at them and ask any questions you have in this thread or in the Chatzy also: im very tired and i may be harsh in some places, so i apologize. i'll go back and edit out any harshness i find unnecessary.

Edited by littlelizzie

I said on both the character sheet template and in the chatzy that up to three people can have a weapon. Just dont make it something too OP. (Hokestly, though, id prefer if we didnt use weapons but eh)

EDIT: i have removed the cap from the weapons. if you want a weapon, you can have one. if you dont want one right now but think of a weapon for later, i'll allow that as well.

Edited by littlelizzie

Shields don't count as weapons right? Unless I start shield bashing or adding spikes to the shield... Hehe...

well, Captain America uses a shield as a weapon. however, it just depends on if you want to make the shield a weapon or not for the roleplay. if you plan on just having your character protect people, then it wouldn't count as a weapon. if you plan on having your character use the shield to attack it would count as a weapon. (of course, you could just have your character use the shield for defense now and offense later, but that would mean you'd be putting a weapon on reserve)

re: the magical outfit, does it have to be the same color/palette as the eye color of the character?

also for verification, eye color = color of our name on the op, right?

re: the magical outfit, does it have to be the same color/palette as the eye color of the character?

also for verification, eye color = color of our name on the op, right?

re: the outfit doesnt have to be the same color palette as the eye color, but i think it would be nice to have some kind of theme like that aha

and for verification: yes, the color on your preferred name on the first post should be the same eye color your character has.

and for those who are unclear on what is happening right now: i am filling in my character sheet and will be posting it on the thread as soon as i am done with it. if you want to post a sheet on here and work on it as well, there is no rule telling you you can;t do so! ALSO: IF YOU HAVE NOT TALKED TO ME ABOUT POWERS, THEN DO SO. I WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS CLEAR ON THE MAGICAL ASPECT. PM me or message me over skype.

also pssst secret conspirator, we need to talk about the demons and stuff. hit me up okay okay